Transgender*

Hey guys, I brought in a guest author to talk to you a bit about what it's like to be Transgender*. His name is Zephiry and you guys should all go follow him! He's great! 

"Transgender* means that the gender you feel mentally, doesn't align with your physical gender. That means that one might have been born a boy, but feel on the inside, like a girl. Or, you might have been born a girl, but feel like a boy on the inside. Transgender* can also be an umbrella term for non-binary, gender non conforming, gender flux/ gender fluid, and agender people, as long as it has the * at the end. When it is used that way, it means that an individual simply does not associate with the gender they were born as, whereas, without the * it means that the individual does not identity with their birth gender, but rather the opposite one.

Secondary conditions
Many transgender* people end up with other conditions due their unwanted body, some of theses are:
-Dysphoria
Dysphoria is when you have mental discomfort with the body you have. Trans* people can have top dysphoria (chest boobs/lack of boobs), bottom dysphoria (what's downstairs isn't what they want), voice dysphoria (voice too high/too low), figure dysphoria (shape of body), handwriting dysphoria (handwriting looks too feminine/masculine), and there are more, but if I continued I would most likely bore you all to death, so moving on.
-Depression
Most of you probably already know what depression is, bit for those who don't depression is a state of utter sadness and a depressed way of living. They are usually depressed because of lack of support from family, friends, and society.
-Injuries
Some families/people may kick out or do physical harm to these kids and adults, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TRANS*.  That's why for a trans* person bathrooms are so dangerous and nerve racking.
-Anorexia+eating disorders
Some transgender* people may develop eating disorders as a way for them to get their body to look how they want pre-hormones. No, it is not a good idea, and does more harm then good for them.
There are more, but these in this list happen to be most common.
TREATMENTS!
For: FtM transgenders
For an FtM, (female to male) there are two types of surgical procedures that can be done, hormones they can take, and some other things that they can do pre-everything to ease dysphoria.
Binders:
Binders are a way of comprising the chest and boobs of a transgender male so that they seem flat. You can buy a real binder (safest choice) or there are some dos and don'ts when making your own binder.
You can layer up to three sports bras, and try putting some on forwards and some on backwards. You can make one with a pair of tights, cut off the legs, and make a spot for your head. Whatever you do, DO NOT BIND WITH TAPE OR ACE BANDAGES! "

~Zephiry 

***TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW!**