Update

I'm really sorry I dont update very much. I often forget and/or find it a little difficult to get inspired to update any of my books. But since it is pride month, and since I forgot to update when it hit my 1st anniversary of being out to my friends, I decided to try posting here again.

Today I would like to update you guys. Since I came out I have and still am experimented with and studied many different aspects of me and how I identify.

So here is my updated self identification.

New name: Anderson

Sexuality: Asexual

Romantic orientation: Pan/Biromantic

Gender: Genderfluid (female and non-binary) ***I do NOT identify as Trans. I do not deserve that title***

Pronouns: They/Them, She/Her (honestly i wont get mad if you use the wrong ones but it feels good when the right ones are used. :] )

Heres a little bit of what's in my mind.

Name: Anderson and Miles are my most favorite names ever. But my cousin just named her baby miles soooooo....ANDERSON IT IS!!!

Sexuality: sex....ehhhhh.....could just cuddle??? Sex feels dirty and inconvenient and if we're not going to have kids whats the point? Yeah it feels good but I can make myself feel good, id much rather cuddle...please!

But if we are gonna do the do, its gonna be me doing you, even if you are a dude!

Romantic: guys are cool. You can hang with them and stare at girls and theyre good for jokes. Occasionally you find a really cute and nice one. BUT WOMEN!!!! Have you seen the females??? They are so beautiful and pleasing to the eyes! And their voices!!! Ahhh they make me melt! Their smiles and eyes and hands! Oh thier hands! BUT WAIT!!!! EVEN BETTER THAN WOMEN ARE NON-BINARY PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE NO WORDS!!! THEY ARE PURE PERFECTION!!!

Gender: I've never really thought of myself as a girl. I am physically female...but in my mind i feel like...nothing...But wait! There are those rare times when you really do feel like a girl. CONGRATS KID, YA FLUID!

Pronouns: ive always had she/her used. Ive never really hated it. But they/them sounds like me.

Thank you so much! I pray you all are, and continue to stay, safe! Have a lovely Pride Month whether you are able to celebrate or not!

If you are not able to be out to the people in your everyday life, id like to offer you a chance to share your identity with our community. If you would like please dm me how you I dentify as I showed above. If you wish the remain anonymous, I will do so. I just want you all to feel valid and supported in this crazy world we live in.
-Anderson :)