Remembering Harry's Confesion

Cara's Pov

I wake up hugging Kendall. It's 9:00 pm.We just make out. I Love to touch her. Suddenly flashback come to my mind. Harry confession. He like me and keep it for years. I should make things clear. I try to stand but Kendall pulled me back to the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked sleepy.

"Go back to sleep Love." I kissed her forehead. "I'll just make things clear."

She goes back to sleep. I covered her with the blanket and I texted Harry.

Me:
Let's meet!

Harry:
Where?

Me:
Infront of school.

I ran to my car and drive insane. As I get to the school. I saw Harry. Leaning on his car.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I remember when you confessed that you love me." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"A.... a...bout that. I'm sorry. I already get over it." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

He nod. "I already found the right person." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Taylor!" He said.

"Oh my ex?" I asked.

He nod. "So we will always be partners in crime?" He asked while  laughing.

"Ofcourse." I said and I hugged him.

After we talk. I ride my car and drive back to home.  Now everything is clear I can start a beautiful life with Kendall. I wanna give her everything. I Love too much. She's the only one running in my mind. I wanna hug her now and tell her That I love her so much. I can't wait to see her. Gosh this girl just changed me from a redneck to a loving person that never look to any other just with her. It's just her.
--------
-
-
-
-
(This is such a short update sorry.)