Lost

Cara's Pov

It's still midnight and I did not even see one mark of Kendall. Where the hell is she? I called her phone non-stop. She never pick up. What? Is something bad happened to her? I can't loose her. I tried to call her again. Good someone picked up.

"I am calling you non stop Kendall. Where are you?" I asked.

"Go here!" It's not her voice.

"Who is this...? Speak or I will kill you?" I shouted but the phone suddenly hang up.

Then Kendall's number texted me an adress. It is an adress out of the town. What should I do. I called dad.

"Hello Darling why did you call?" He asked.

"Dad. Kendall is missing!" I said nervously.

"What?!!!!" I know he shouted in anger.

"She called me but I it is not her on the phone. She texted me an adress." I said.

"Text me the adress. I'll give you back up." Dad said and hang up.

I text him the adress and drive to this fucking adress. As I reached the place I saw a ruined house. What the hell! I should have never put her to danger. Ugh.
-----------
I tried to get in I saw Taylor with mamy girls.

"Let her leave!" I said angrily. "Just take me!" I said.

Her girls pulled me and throw Kendall out. I saw it. They keep me in a van. Where the fuck are we going. Get over me Taylor.
----------
Kendall's Pov

I feel my body in pain as I opened my eyes I see myself in a hospital lying on the bed. I looked for Cara but she is not here. I saw mom wake up and run to me.

"Oh thank God your Okay!" Mom said.

I also see Kylie crying. Ugh! What happened to me. FLASHBACK! I am at the bathroom. I saw the door opened with three girls coming in. They placed me in a cage and everything is black. I did not recognize their faces.

"Where's Cara mom?" I asked.

Mom looked at Kylie worried. Ugh! What happened to Cara.

"Mom look at me where is Cara!" Is shouted.

"Cara looked for you. Then she suddenly disappeared. Her father said that he found you body lying on the grounds with out Cara but Cara's car is parked beside your body." Mom said while crying.

I tried to stand but I did feel alot of pain in my body.

"You're not yet well sis. Don't worry the police are looking for her." Kylie said.

"How could I not worry. One of the most important person in my life is missing. How could I calm down." I said between my sobbing.

Where the hell are you Cara?

"Just calm down Honey. Cara is fine. You don't need to worry." Mom said.

"No she is not fine. She's hell missing mom." I said.

I tried yo move but I cant. My body is in pain. It's all my fault.

"It's all my fault!" I whispered.

Suddenly mom hugged me and carress my back.

"No Honey it's not your fault." She said while sobbing.
------------
(Grrr! TAYLOR!)