Prologue

Cara's Pov

I wake up because of my annoying alarm clock. What The! I almost forgot, today is the first day of hell school. Too many girls too play again. I hope this year will be fun than last school year.

Well, I am Cara Delevingne. My motto is "No One Turn Down A Delevingne". I am bisexual. I have alot of toys (girl). I belong to the most famous group of the school. And lastly my father is the Mayor of this town. That's why no one touch me.

After I take a bath and wear some good clothes I go out of my room and go to the dinning. I saw my dad eating while reading news paper.

"Hey Dad!" I greeted him.

"Hey honey! Today is first day. Good Luck! And please don't play with alot of girls, okay?" He asked laughing.

"You know I can't do that Dad!" I said laughing.

And it made him laugh more. We talked about lot of thing today. Cause we both know that we will be busy this coming days.

"Dad I have to keep going!" I give my father a hug.

"Okay Honey! Take care!" He said while smiling.

"I will dad. Take care also." I smiled.

When I opened the main door. I saw my car. Well, my butcher really know me. Well, I have to go. I ride my car and drive crazy.
--------------------
Kendal's Pov

Here we go again. A new school for me. I am actually the most famous girl in my past school but my mom decided to move because of her job. I hope this year I will be famous also. I don't like shits.

"Hey! Ken, you have to keep going. Kylie is waiting for you downstairs." Mom said.

"Okay mom! Just a minute!" I said.

When I reached the car. I saw Kylie standing while checking her phone. I guess she saw me.

"Oh god! Ken, I am waiting for you like forever." She said while doing weird faces.

"Okay! Sorry! Just hop in." I said.

We both ride the car. And I drive like a crazy woman.

Well, I am Kendall Jenner. I have my sister Kylie Jenner. And we are both fresh face. Today is the first day. I hope to have a better year.
--------------------
As I reach the school, I get out of my car but suddenly I bumped to a girl causing me to fall.

"I'm sorry!" She said while offering her hands. Gosh! She's very beautiful. I guess she's the princess here.

As I get up. I saw alot of students staring at us. What? Are they mad? What's with this girl?

"It's okay!" I said and get my things and hurry to my class. The stares are really creepy. Oh god! I can't take this. That girl is so popular. She just helped me stand up because she hit me but everyone is like 'don't touch her'. Gosh...
-
-
-
-
-
(This story is just one of my inspired story. Hope you like it.)