This Chapter

Kendall's Pov

I am hanging out with Cara for about weeks. And I can still see eyes around me. I just refused them because I really love hanging out with Cara. And I guess she loves it too.

I am about to enter my classroom when someone grabbed my hands.

"Hey! Stop hanging with Cara or I'll kick your ass out of the universe." She said angrily.

She's like burning in jealousy. Her stares!
Ugh she is gonna kill me. When she's about go do something I see Cara hold her hands tight.

"Do that again and you wont like to eat in canteen every lunch!" Cara said to her angrily.

Cara grabbed my hands and pulled me somewhere. We are now at the back of the campus.

"Sorry for this thing!" She said.

"It's fine! She's like jealous." I said.

"Yeah! Jealous. She's pissed with you. Can't you see. She's about to beat you." Cara said full of anger.

I just looked down but Cara hold my chin and lift my head. She's like an angel when she stares at you. She's so perfect.

"I Like You!" She said with alot of feelings.

I looked at her amused. What you like me? I can feel my heart beats fast. I can't answer you now. I am not read for you Cara. I don't know. I Like You too but there is something. I ran and try to find my car. I need to think of it first.
---------
Cara's Pov

Ugh! What the? Why did I made it too fast?
I don't feel going to my classes now.

I looked for Harry and I saw him in the library looking for some books.

"What's with you Harry? You never study." I said made him shocked. Oh his face.

"You looked like busted Cara!" He laughed.

"I am Harry!" I said.

He stopped laughing and look at me. He looks like a weird.

"Are you joking Cara." He asked.

"No!" I said.

"Is it Kendall?" He asked.

I just nod.

"Why did she busted you?" He asked.

"I don't know! I told her I like her then suddenly she ran away!" I said.

"Your not busted yet. She's just thinking." I looked ag him.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes!" He said while getting his things.

"Where are you going?" I asked but he did not look back.

Ugh! Harry your annoying. Grrfff.
-
-
-
-
-
(Breathe Kendall!)