The Best Day Ever

Kendall's Pov

Cara and I just finished eating. Wow the house is infront of a beach. I just notice.

"Love you wanna do something?" Cara asked me.

"I just wanna be with you rhe whole day!" I said while pouting my lips.

Oh! Looks lile Cara is blushing. Her face is like a tomato but she is still cute. "Love yohr blushing!" I said while laughing. She stared at me. And now she's walking to my way. Ugh! She's damn hot. I can't get over her. "Now your the one blushing!" She whispered to my ears. I tapped her shoulder and we just laugh. I wanna end the day beside her.
----------
We decided to build sand castles. I know it's weird but we enjoy it.

"I am looking forward to have a huge house where we will grow our kids." She looked at me like I am the only person in her life.

I smiled at her and pinch her cheeks. "Your so sweet Love!" I said.

Cara pulled me up and give me a hugged. I hugged her back. I love this moment just being with her. I Love Her.

"I Love You!" She whispered in my ears.

"I Love You too!" I said with matching smile. She pinched my nose and pulled me to the beach. We swim and just cuddle with each other.

As the sun go down we decided to wall on the seashore. And talk about our past. As we reached the front of the house we sat down on the sand. I am infront of her and leaning my back at her and she is hugging me from the back. I hug her neck. This is such a great moment for the both of us.

"Will you be my Wife?" She asked whispering.

"I am already your wife." I let her she the ring that we are wearing.

She kissed my head and she stand and pulled me.

"Where are we going?" I said.

We entered the house and I see red rose petals on the floor. It's leading to us somewhere.

"Just continue walking Love!" She said and she suddenly disappear.

I saw a letter on the first table.

Dear Love,
I Love You with all of me. I Love Everything about you. I love it when you kissed me pasionately. I Love it when you hugged me. I Love it when you sleep beside me. I love it when I made you comfortable in my hands.

I continued walking. I saw another letter.

Dear Future,
Please love me more than yesterday. I will never stop thinking about you everyday. I love you when you talk bout tomorrow. I will never let anyone take you away from my hands that fits with your hands.

I continued walking again and I saw white balloons hanging on the ceiling with the picture of us. I am wondering now. Who prepared this.

I saw a box. It says 'OpenIt' I opened it and I see a lot of stuff. First is picture frame with picture of us, a picture of her, a ballpen with her name and everything with her name. I saw another letter.

Dear Wife,
Please never forget about how I Love you.

I saw her walking toward me and holding guitar. She started strumming the guitar.

I remember how we felt sitting by the water.
And everytime I look at you it's like a first time.
I fell in love with the careless man's careful daughter she is the best thing that's ever been mine.

My heartbeat fast. "Uhm! This song is made just for you." Cara said.

The first day I bumped at you
I helped you get up but all eyes on you
They are thinking that I am in love
Now now here I am saying that I love You.

I Like you. I hope you do
I Love You. I never stopped thinking about you.
And every single moment that we both value.
I just cant stop thinking of you.

She put down her guitar and give me a huge hug. "This day is the best day of my life." She whispered.

I just smile while hugging her from her neck.
----------
-
-
-
-
-
-
(This is gonna be tge best day of my life.)