Somebody's Fault

Somebody's Pov

Now that they are still not breaking up. K think I should tell it to Cara now. It's just I am about to blast anytime.
-----------
Cara's Pov

I saw Harry in the gym. He looks like sad. Why the hell is he sad.

"Cara? I need to tell you something!" He said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looked at me. His eyes. I can see it is serious. What the hell. Can you please not prank me. Ugh!

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

And the stares are still there. It's annoying. I can't handle his stares.

"Cara! I like you! I a keeping this for 5 years. I don't know." He said.

"What?" I yelled.

No this is not happening I am just dreaming come on Cara wake-up. Ugh! I can feel that he's following me! I am now out of the school. I ran fastet but suddenly I saw a truck and everythimg went black.
----------
Kendall's Pov

*Cellphone Ring*
Oh Cara's number. I am t house today chilling.

"Hey Kendall." It's not the voice of Cara.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"This is Harry! Cara just bumped to a car." He said worriedly.

"What? Where are you?" I asked in nervous.

"I don't know. The nearest hospital in school." Harry said.

I hang up the phone and packed my things.
----------
Harry's Pov

I should just keep that feeling with me. I should not confess it to her. I am such a damn. I called Cara's father lately and there he is walking towards me.

"Where's my daughter." He asked angrily.

I pointed the door of her room. Mr. Delevingne hurry to go inside. Ugh! I am such a coward. I should not tell her anything. Ugh!
----------
Kendall's Pov

I am now at the hospital. I go straigt to the room of Cara. Harry texted it to me. As I get inside the room I saw Cara's Dad. He saw me and give me a hug. I am shocked to see Cara suffering.

I go near her and kiss her forehead while O am crying.

"She's 50:50." Mr. Delevingne said.

I cry more. Hold tight Love. Please. We are just starting our story. Don't leave me hanging. I need you! I don't know what to do if I loose you.
------------
It's been week. Cara is still not waking up. I visit her everyday. It's weekend today. I decided that I will be the one to take care of her since I don't have classes. I am making some coffee when I hear a voice.

"Kendall!" Someone whispered.

It's Cara. She's been whispering my name everyday. That makes me love her more. Ugh!
-
-
-
-
-
(WHAT THE HARRY!)