I Missed You

Kendall's Pov

It's been 1 month and Cara is still not found. Many people wonder that she is already dead. But no they are wrong. I just got out of the hospital weeks ago. I can't stop dreaming about Cara. I sometimes feel her whisper on my ears and say "I missed You". I just can't get over it. It's all my fault. Ugh... Can you show up now Cara. Please.

My phone suddenly beeped.

Unknown:
This is Harry. Cara's body is found. She's here in the hospital.

I hurriedly pick some of my clothes. I want to be with her when she wake up. I missed her hugs ans kisses.

As I packed my things I ran to my car and drive fast through the hospital.

"Cara Delevingne's room!" I said.

"Room 126 Mam." I run to the room and see her. She's awake but she is looking at me confused.

"What? Tricking me again!" I asked with a smile.

I see Harry and Mr. Delevingne.

"She's not joking Ken." Harry said. "She can't remember anything."

"I am your girlfriend!" I walked to her.

Harry pulled me slowly. "Don't make her confused for now. Let her remember!"

This can't be happening. No. She did not recognize me. I feel so lonely and down now. I run out of the room and try to breath.
-------------
Cara's Pov

I can't remember anything. I just remember that I a holding a girl but I can't recognize her face. I just remember myself escaping in that fucking bullshit room. Who's the girl and who are this two boys? I am still confused.

"I am your dad. Tomorrow I will bring you home and let you take a rest." I just nod.

I can't even remember my dad. What the Hell is happening? I just hurt one girl cause my memory is lost. What the hell. I suddenly feel my headache. A boy run to out of the door. I guess to call a doctor. Then suddenly all black.
--------------
Kendall's Pov

I run to the top of hospital and sit. I breathe deep. Cara just fogot about me but I can't stop thinking about her for the whole month. This is so unfair. This can't be happening.

"What The Fuck!" I yelled and cry.

Your unfair Cara. Why did you forget about me, about us. You just leave me hanging now.

You promised me not to live her hanging but now here you are. As I cry I feel someone touch my shoulder.

"Don't you fucking leave her because of her amnesia." It's Harry.

"She's just unfair!" I said in angry tone.

"No! You the one unfair. Do you know that you are the only girl that Cara made effort for. You are the only girl she introduced to her father. You are the only girl that she loved. I never saw her like these before. And your here now making her change and now leaving." He said while starring at me.

One smile scape from my lips.

"Don't you ever leave her or I'll beat you to death." He said.

I nod and get up. I wanna see her. I wanna make her feel what she don't know. I'll help her remember.
----------
As I got to her room I see her sleeping in peace. Oh! That face I see before I get up to bed. I Love Her so much.

She suddenly open her eyes slowly.

"Hey! I am sorry if made you cry. I just can't remember anything. Are you my girlfriend?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Just get your memories back." I said and smile.

She smiled back. "Sorry!" She whispered.

"It's fine!" I said.

Her father brought us some food.

"Dad!" Cara asked.

"You remember me now darling?" Mr. Delvingne asked while smiling.

"No! You just said it lately that you are my dad." Cara said.

"Okay! What is it?" He asked Cara.

"I want to be with her until I fully recovered." She said pointing me.

Her dad looked at me and I just nod. I want to bring her memory back.
--------
-
-
-
(Ugh this story is about to end.)