Shock

Kendall's Pov

Were here now in school. Cara is driving, I am on the pessenger seat, and Kylie is at the back. As we get out of the car I saw a group of girl coming. Ugh! I know that they are waiting for Cara.

"What now?" One girl said.
"Trying to get her girl?"
"Don't you dare touch her."
"Your a cat!"

"What the Hell?" Cara shouted in anger.

Everyone stopped talking and they looked at Cara confused. Why are they shocked.

Cara suddenly grabbed my hands. Her hand is so soft. Ugh! I wish she wont let my arm go.

"I don't want you to touch my girlfriend. I'll beat you to death!" Cara shouted again.

"Are you nuts Cara?" One girl asked.

"Taylor. Please get over it. There's no us now." Cara said.

Cara pulled me. Cara just made that girl shit. We are now here afain in the tree. This spot is one of her favorite huh?

Wait she said 'dont touch my girlfriend'. We are not yet official Cara. What the?

"Did you just called me your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Sorry for that. I know we're not yet official. I just do that for a cause. So they will stop talking." Cara said.

I just nod. And we continued to our class. My heart beats fast as she hold my hands. She's damn good hot. I am liking her now.
----------
Cara's Pov

I am putting Kendall now in trouble. Should I stop. But I love her. I should just ignore those bastards.
----------
The class ended. I should talk yo Harry about this situation. I need his help.

"Hey Ken!" I called her.

She raised her eyebrows. Uhh! Hot!

"I'll just do something. I'll be meeting you in our next class." I said.

"Okay! Bye!" She leaved while waving and I waved back.
----------
I run to the gym and look for Harry. Oh! He's there doing some shooting. He's just alone. I guess this boy has a problem today.

"Hey Harry!" I greeted.

"Hey Cara! So you and Kendall are official now?" He asked confused.

"Where did you get that news?" I asked.

"To your playtoys." He laughed.

"Well! I just said that so those bastard will stop!" I said.

He just nod. I need Harry's help to protect Kendall from those jerks. Ugh! Why am I doing this.

"So your courting her?" Harry asked while shooting.

I just nod. He stopped when he saw me. I know that he's shocked cause I don't court girls.

"I need you to help me protect her. I don't want anyone touch her. You know my exes are obsessed." I said.

"Okay! But I have conditions." Harry said smirking.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Never cheat on her." Harry said.

"I wont!" I said with confidence.
--
-
-
-
(You Sure Cara!)
Thanks for the vote!
Grrr.