Ring 2

Cara's Pov

I left the house early because I wanted yo buy couple ring. I just lost my ring that is paired with Kendall and that is not right. I must value it and take care of it. I just waisted bucks. Ugh!

I both this two ring with infinity sign. I know it fits to Kendall.
----------
Kendall's Pov

Ugh! That moment I sitted on her lap. Ugh!

We just finished eating and here we are in the pool of their house. Were sitting beside the pool while drinking some beer not that too much. I put my head on her shoulder and I feel her kiss my head. I sit properly then grabbed her head. I kissed her like there is no tomorrow. I kissed her with passion. As we stop the kiss we take some breath. I Love her lips. Suddenly she pulled my hand and pull the ring and throw it to the pool. I looked at her curious.

"Your cute!" She said and smile.

"Why did you just throw it?" I asked.

"Nothing!" She said and smirk.

What's with her. Why the fuck fid she throw that ring. Ugh! Suddenly she stand and helped me stand also. I raised an eyebrow to her. She just smirk and pulled me to her room.

As we get in I saw the trace of red petals on the floor. Through her closet? What is in the closet. She is smiling. What the fuck is she planning. I followed the trace and open her walk-in closet. I saw box with a letter beside. I opened it.

Dear Love,
Sorry for loosing our memory and that ring. I throw your ring because I wanted to start a new life with you. A new beggining for us.

I opened the box and I see two rings with infinity signs.

"You like it?" She asked me and hugged me from my back.

I nod and turn to her. I place a kiss on her lips. She just blushed. I don't want to tease her. I don't want to ruin the perfect moment. She grabbed my hands and put the ring.

"This is the sign of our love. An everlasting love. Even god cant broke it. I Love You!" She said while looking in my eyes. My tears fall. Tears of Joy. She wiped it with her tumb and kiss my forehead.

I grabbed her hands and place the other ring to her hand. "I promise to give everything to you. I am yours forever." I said and she pulled me and hug me tight.

"I LOVE YOU KENDALL!" She shouted.

I put my finger to the top of her lips. "We might disturb your dad." I said but she carried me and put me to the bed. Gladly the door is closed. We started to make out.
--------
-
-
-
(I DON'T WANT TO RIGHT THE SCENE SORRY.)