Party

Kendall's Pov

"Hey Mom! Hey Ky!" I greeted them both as I arrived.

"Hey honey! How's your day!" Mom asked.

"I am going to party tonight. Can I go?" I asked my mom.

Kylie and Kyla (Mom) looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing! It's just second day and you are partying!" Kylie said.

"There's nothing wrong with that!" I said.

Kylie just nod and do whatever she is doing.

"Okay! Just be safe!" Mom said.
----------
Cara's Pov

I looked for the bio of Kendall. That's it. I found it.

I drive yo the house of Kendall. As I go down on my car. I press the doorbell. I saw a girl. She looks like Kendall.

"Hey! Are you Cara Delevingne?" She asked while smiling.

"Yes!" I answer with a nod.

"Come in. Are you partying with my sister tonight!" She asked me while I come in there house.

I just nod. I saw a girl going down. She's like their mother. Okay!

"Hey honey! Are you going with Kendall tonight?" She asked worriedly.

I just nod. "Don't worry! I'll take care of her." I said confidently.
----------
After a while, I saw Kendall going down of the stairs. Wow! She's completely beautiful.

"Hey! What with the look?" She said while laughing.

"Nothing!" I said. She just nod. "Let's go?" She just nod again.

"Take Care of my daughter. By the way I am Kyla. Mom of Kendall and Kylie." She said.

"Don't worry! She'll be fine." I said.
----------
I opened the car for her and I hop in. Harry will be shocked with this. Hahahaha!

"So! Why did you invited me!" Kendall asked.

"Nothing!" I said.

I saw her nod and get her head down.
----------
As we arrived at the party I saw Harry standing. Ah! He's waiting for me to check if I have a date. Ofcourse I will have. I am a Delevingne.

"Hey Harry!" I greeted him.

"Hey!" He greeted me shocked.

"Kendall. You know her ofcourse." I said.

He nod and Kendall just smile at him. As we go inside. I saw people drinking, smoking, and others are making out.

I find a seat for us. She sit beside me.

"Don't drink too much! Your mom's gonna kill me!" I said while laughing.

"Yes boss!" She answered.

The party bacame louder. We all dance like crazy child. Ofcourse I did not drink too much. I have to bring Kendall home safe. Witout any scar.

"Are you all good!" I whispered to her ears while dancing.

She just nod and keep dancing crazy. Oh! This girl is extraordinary. I think I am falling now. Wait! No! I am not!

"What's wrong with you Cara?" She asked confuse.

"Nothing!" I replied. "I'll just talk to Harry! I'll be back! I'll be the one to bring you home. Don't mess up too much."

She nod. I go directly to Harry. He'a sitting like a boss. Well, he's a boss. He waved at me and I waved back. I seat infront of him. He looked at me like he's gonna eat me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your serious with her?" He asked.

"I don't know! I am confused." I said.

"Your serious now!" He said.

"Huh?" I askes confused.

"You nevet been confused with a girl. Come on Cara." He said bitterly.

"I think I should go!" I said.

He just nod and drink more beers. Why? Kendall you are making me confused. Ugh!

I looked for Kendall. I saw her with a girl. I pulled her. I thought she's my date. Why is she with another.

"What?" She asked me with those looks.

"I have to bring you home!" I said.

"No!" She said.

"Your drunk!" I said with anger.

She just shut. I guess I scared her. Ugh!  What the hell?

I put hee into my car and I hopped in. I drive carefully cause I know that I drunk little. As we arrived at her house I saw her mother outside. Kendall is now sleeping.

"Gosh! I she drunked!" Kyla asked.

I just nod. "I am sorry Kyla!" I said in nervous. I think Kyla will kill me with this.

"It's all good Cara. Thanks for bringing he home." I helped Kyla to put Kendall in her bed.

"You should go Cara. It's late!" Kyla said.

"You sure you can handle her." She just nod. "Sorry for the mess!" I said.

"It's all fine. Take Care of yourself." She said and give me a wave.

Ugh! Kendall is such a drunk. Thanks that Kyla is not mad at me. Kendall is a hard headed girl.

I drove to house for me too have sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
(Harry is again concerned.)
Thanks for reading.