Moments with Her

Kendall's Pov

Me and Cara are on our way to my house. We will get some of my clothes before going to there vacation house. Her driver drives for us cause she cannot drive cause of his broken arm.

As we arrived her driver opened the door for us. She helped me get out of the car. Ugh! She is so sweet.

As we got in the house Kylie and Kyla hugged Cara. They said they missed her and many other. They just talk and I prepare some clothes. I hope Cara will be better sooner.

As I go down I saw the three of them still talking.

"Where are you going?" Kylie asked me while looking at my bag.

"Kylie! Your sister will just accompany Cara." Mom said smiling.

Kylie just nod. Uh! She want to come with us. I can see it in her face.

"Don't worry next time I will bring you with us." Cara said smiling.

Kylie nod again. Cara's drive get my bag and arranged it at the car's compartment.

I waved at Kylie and Mom. They also waved back. Cara opened the door of the car and let me n first. I hopped in the car and Cara followed.

"Let's go now!" Cara commanded.

The driver drives carefully but fast. I saw Cara staring at me and I saw her looking at the window.

"What's with you?" I asked her confused.

"Nothing. I am just think about our future." She said smiling.

Suddenly she lay down with her heads on my legs. I feel like I can't live without her. I don't know what to feel if I she leaves me. She's the best thing that I have.

"Love your blushing." She said while looking at my eyes.

I pinched her nose. This girl is so pefect for me. I Love Her so much. She sitdown and widen her arms. There she goes again. Making me comfortable no matter what. I leaned on her. She kissed my head.

"I Love You Ken!" She whispered.

"I Love You too!" I said.

Then suddenly I feel sleepy. I drifted to sleep. I feel so warm and comfotable in her body. It's the first time for me to love a girl like this.
----------
As I wake up. I am in a room. I looked around. Cara is not around. I looked for ger downstairs. I see her preparing meal.

"Good Morning Love!" She said when she saw me.

"I wish I can be with you everyday!" I said with a big smile.

"Your wish is granted." She said smiling.

She said and she walked to me. I feel her hugging my waist now. I hugged her neck and give her a pasionate kiss. We kissed like there's no tommorow. She is kissing me now in my neck. I put my head up so she can feel mt whole body.

"Love we will continue this later." She said and pulled me to the dinning...
-
-
-
-
-
(CAKE!)