This Chapter

Kendall's Pov

I am sitting beside Cara. I saw her hands move. Is she gonna wake up now. I am hoping. I saw her face looking at me curious.

"Oh! Thank God your awake Love!" I said with husky voice.

She looked at me curious again. What is happening in the world?

"Who are you?" She asked curious. "Why am I here?"

My tears suddenly fall down. She forgot about me but she is whispering my name every night. What is happening.

"Your unfare." I said while crying.

She lifted my face. I am the one looking at her confused now while crying.

"I am just joking." She said with a husky voice.

"What the fuck! You scared me to death." I yelled and tapped her chest.

"Ouch!" She said.

"Oh sorry!" I said. I forgot that she is still not fully recovered. I kissed her forehead and her lips. I saw her blushed. Hahaha.

She stared at me and then suddenly the door opened. There he is Harry Styles. Harry looked at Cara scared. Why? Did Harry do something. Is he involved with the accident.

"I should go!" Harry said and ran to the door.

I looked at Cara and she is just smiling at me.
----------
Cara's Pov

As Harry entered the room. I know that he is still thinking about what he said to me. I should ignore it. All I know is I Love Kendall.

"Sorry for tricking on you love!" I said.

"It's okay Love!" She said happily. "Your dad will be here in 15mins."

I just nod. "How long did I stayed here?" I asked.

"8 days Love!" She said.

I did not worry about. It atleast I have excuses for my teachers.

"Can you take care of me until I recover?" I asked her while pouting.

"Sure Love! Can you walk?" She asked.

I moved my two legs. Yey! I can walk. It's just my arms. Thanks to that truck.

"I guess yes!" I said happily.

She smiled at me and kissed in my lips. She's about to en the kiss but I pulled her head with my one hand. We kissed pasionately. I Love kissing this girl. Suddenly I hear the door opened. Ugh dad!

"Looks like no one can't stop the Love Birds." He said while making way to hug me.

I hugged him back. Oh! I missed dad.

"I hired a nurse to take care of you for days. I already send an excuse to your school. You will not be going to school for day." He said.

"Dad! Kendall will be the one to take care of me." Dad looked at me amused.

"Okay!" He said in defeat.

"We will be using the vacation house dad!" I said.

"What?" Dad and Kendall looked at me shocked.

I pretend like I am hurt so they will agree. No one refused with that.

"Okay fine!" They both said in chorus.
----------
-
-
-
-
-
(You should see the reaction of Harry.)