Wait for My Yes

Cara's Pov

I can't still get over Kendall. She just said let me think and I am thinking I have no chance for ger heart. She's such a challenge to me but I will do whatever challenge it is.

I am here in our living room. Dad is not around. He's out of town for some meeting.

"Ms. Cara someone is looking for you!" Robert said. He's my butcher.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Kendall!" He said.

I run to the door and the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I pulled her into my room. And I she looked like shocked. Hahaha! She should see her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I just came to say sorry about what happened. It's just I am not yet ready for this thing-" I put my fingers to her lips.

"I am willing to wait Love." I said.

I can see her blushing now. She's so cute. She's like a tomato. She raised her one eyebrow.

"What? I asked again.

"When did you ever called me Love?" She asked.

"Just today!" I smirked.
----------
We watched movies... I enjoyed the whole day with her. Ugh! Please sleep here.

"Love?" I said.

"Yes?" She said sweetly.

"Can you sleep here tonight?" I pouted.

"My Mom?" She said. I knos your mom loves you so much. I get her phone. "What are you doing?" She asked.

I dialed the number of Kyla.

"Hello?" Kyla.

"Hey Kyla! This is Cara. Remember?" I asked.

"Yes! Ofcourse. How can I forget?" She said.

"Kendall will be sleeping over here at my place. We just need to do projects." I said.

"Kendall never mentioned about it?" Kyla.

"Maybe she just forgot!" I said.

"Okay! But bring her home tomorrow. Safe!" She said.

"Yes Kyla!" I hanged up.

I just give a thumbs up to Kendall. She just rolled her eyes and lay down on my bed. I can see her face blushing. Ugh! She's hot. Why do you have to be like that Kendall!

I also lay down on the bed facing her. It's late and we are sleepy.

"Good Night Love!" I pinched her nose.

"Ugh! Stop caling me Loves." She said annoyed.

"Love!" I teased her more.

She just rolled her eyes and she is turning around but I pulled her. She did not refuse. She just obeyed me. I widen my arms and she put her head on my chest.

"Good Night Love!" I whispered.

I saw her already sleeping. She's cute while sleeping. I just kissed her forehead and I drifted to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
(This Chapter)