Chapter 19

I woke up to the sunlight tanning my body. It felt good. I looked at my hand and found the fairy tail mark. It was a pink mark on my hand once more. "Thank goodness," I say to myself. I missed being apart of fairy tail so much.

Today, we are going to have to take down Darkon and his guild. And, I am feeling it in my nerve system. Who do I like more, Natsu or Darkon? Natsu. That's why I betrayed Darkon and went back to fairy tail.

There are tons of members from his guild. Just then, we were under attack. There are three main hot shots: Zeref, Darkon, and Jallel. What will Erza say when she figures out that Jallel is in his guild?

All of them came forward to attack. It was Erza vs Jallel. Natsu vs Zeref. And, me vs Darkon. The rest of them were battling the rest of the guild. Darkon looked angry and furious all over. He attacked me, but I reflected it. "I know all of your secrets," I say calmly, throwing the ring back. "You can take it cuz I don't want it anymore."

"But......but—" he said, speechless. "Why?" I glared at him and then attacked. It hit him in the stomach, knocking him out. "You're more powerful than I am."

"So, what parts did you not lie about?"

"Loving you, your powers, and your beauty," he said. At that moment, I felt hurt. Why would ever lie to me? I tried to keep strong, but couldn't. "Darkness attack!"

Just then, Natsu jumped in front of me to block the attack. "Natsu! No!" I yelped. It hit him in the stomach, knocking him out. This is it! I am totally done with him!

"Oh no!" Darkon gasped. "The ultimate power!" Only a few people noticed it, but Mira let out a scream. She could of recognized the spell from anywhere.

"Lucy! No!"

"I call upon the power of dark arts," I say. "I summon thee. Take these fakes out and remember who my friends are. Remember!" It hit Darkon, launching him forward and backwards. It hit Zeref and Jallel and everyone. It is not like it is going to destroy them, but it will keep them weak for more than five years at the least.

They were taken off the stage and I rushed over to Natsu. "Natsu," I gasp. "Don't close those eyes. No! Please! Natsu!" With one last effort, Zeref refused to go away because he had to tell us something "important".

"Lucy," he said. "He's END and you learned enough to turn him back to normal." My eyes widened. END. I heard a lot about him. It is a demon. "You could save him. Save my little brother." He fainted without a warning.

I rushed to Natsu and said, "everyone, get out of here!" They did as they were told and hurried out of there. Every last one of them. When all of them were gone, I put both of my hands together and sighed.

"All of the stars, far and low...
Come forth...
Teach me thy ways...
Turn thee back into a human...
I summon thee...
All of my zodiac spirits come and lend me your strength...
I need to save him!
Dark celestial healing spell!"

Within seconds, his body turned back to normal and he looked fine. My eyes widened as I stared at him. "I'm hungry," he said. "What's for lunch?" I lunged forward and squeezed him. "Lucy!"

He grabbed me close and we kissed for a very long time. In the past, I missed this dearly. I misses him. He missed me. And with that, that's how our relationship started.