Chapter 17

Life has changed. Jellal and Zeref are part of my guild. All I can think about are two main things:

1. CRUSHING NATSU AND THE REST OF FAIRY TAIL JUST FOR REVENGE.
2. Marrying my true love.

Some of my other friends from fairy tail will be there. Lucky for me, Levy is my closest friend and she will be my maid of honor. Wendy will be my flower girl. I bet she will look so cute. All of the rest of them will be brides maids.

"Lucy," murmured Levy. "It is time." Time for what? "Oh." She was staring at me in a total weird way. "How could you forget the games? This has been all you have been muttering about!"

"Oops, sorry." I say. "It's like I think about my wedding during training and I think about the games during getting ready for the wedding." All she could do was give a slight nod, following me.

"Lucy, don't worry." She said. "All of them are basically weak." When we made it out there, Natsu stood there with a face of fury and anger.

"He's targeting you," murmured Darkon. I nodded, staring at the arena. It was a dark, awesome place that totally made me smile it all out. It was some sort of maze/tree arena.

"Shoot," Natsu grumbled, looking around. "This map is so easy. Fire vision." All of them used their own spells so they could see in the dark. But, the dark guilds could see in the dark easily.

When the games started, I rushed into the forest, making my own little weapon. "Um." I murmured to myself. "Let's get started." I started to build a home out of wood and then made food appear and everything: beds, food, water, TV, fridge, games, and especially a shower.

Guys someone whispers. Before the games started, we made sure we could talk in each other's heads even if it does get annoying. Find me.

No I say back. Find me. I made a shelter and it is really good. Here is my coordinates. I sent them my coordinates and they came here.

"Wow," Lisanna and Mirajane say at the same time. "This place looks incredible and totally fabulous." Just then, I felt a presence. It was a dragon presence. It was not Gajeel nor Wendy.

"Let me stay here," a voice said. I shoot at where I thought the voice was coming from. "Ow!"

Salamander. "Natsu, leave and never return unless you wanna die."

"But, Luce." He said, his voice sounding babyish. "I thought we were partners and friends." I shook my head no, remembering the day when they betrayed me. What are you doing? I asked myself. Teaming up with the enemy wasn't my brightest move. It was very stupid.

"Lulu?" Levy asks. "Are you okay?" I gave a slight nod, hurrying out the window and outfit into the darkness of the night. It was dark, but no one would be able to find me. That's what I am hoping. Hoping.