Chapter 8

Lucy's POV
"Darkon," I whisper. Right now, it is 10:00 a.m. "Babe?" Suddenly, Darkon's mom jumps out at me. I stare at her as she has a sneaky look on her face.

"You lied," she said. "You two liked each other, but were not dating." I felt my heart beating faster and then faster. "Also, I noticed how you want revenge on fairy tail." I bit my lips. "You will be perfect for Darkon and I accept if you two get married."

"Um, thank you." I said cheerfully. My heart started to beat faster and then faster. All I know right now is that I am somehow in love with Darkon because of his niceness towards me and his good looks.

"You're welcome," she said cheerfully. "I have never been more proud of him for finding a pretty, evil girl." I blushed. "Are you going to continue to train?" I shook my head no because we are totally done. "Then, what are you two going to do?"

"We are going to get revenge on this guild." I told her. "It is no other than the fairy tail guild itself." She took my hand and smiled. "Oh." I saw my fairy tail mark and then she smiled at me evilly.

"Would you mind making that disappear?" She asks me. I nod, zapping it and making it disappear in the distance. "Well, thank you, darling!"

Just then, Darkon walked towards us. "Ready?" He asks me. "Let's go now!" I nodded, happily staring at him. This will be fairy tail's death wish. My guild mark is gone and now I am more than ready to defeat them once and for all.

"Transportation," I say, transporting in midair along with Darkon. We were standing in front of a guild with a orange banner with the fairy tail mark in white. The guild was a light, brown color all around. People were celebrating.

I noticed Mira sobbing. We put the hood of our cloak over our heads and then smiled. "Let's do this," I say encouraging. "Are you ready?" He nods, following me in there.

"WHERE IS THE MASTER!?" I come, yelling into the guild. Natsu and Erza glare at me as if I have much nerve. I learned so much like how to change my outfit and my own body and make myself able to fly.

"Who are you?" Erza asks angrily. "You have much nerve barging into fairy tail." I roll my eyes. All I have to do is waste a little bit of magic on her. She is not worthy of all of my magical powers.

"I am your worst nightmare," I said. Erza stared at me as if those words were familiar. Oops. Was that too much? I think it was too much.

"A-are you from that island?" She asks. "The island right by Tenroe Island?" I stare at her for a few moments. All of them were celebrating because I was gone.

"Let's pull down that hood," Natsu says, reaching for it. I shoot at him with a water dragon roar. "Wait, what?" He attacks me and I transform into Erza. Right now, I wish that I could summon my spirits, but I cannot.

"You against me," I say. "It could be the any member." Natsu smiled, raising his hand. "Fine, the salamander."

"Who will go against me?" Darkon asked angrily. "Erza Scarlet?"

"No," a voice yelled from behind. "For I am Gildarts and I will fight you." My eyes widened as if the fear has come straight in. This is not good. Gildarts is a powerful wizard and we need to be aware of his magical ability right now. And with that, they took us outside for the battle.