Chapter 4

"Princess," someone said sweetly. I recognized that voice. It was Virgo and she seemed as if she cared. My eyes opened slightly as she took my hands and handed me some clothes. They were some black, celestial spirit clothes that were from the darkest celestial place ever.

A knock startled me. "May I please come in?" A voice asked. It was Darkon and it was calm and romantic. Quickly, I changed. This outfit is my favorite so far and Virgo is good at picking outfits out.

"Yes," I said. "You may." He opened the door and then came in, his face gleaming with excitement. He wore some tight, black jeans and a gray, casual shirt. His beautiful, black hair was perfectly brushed. He wore some black, tennis shoes that matched his whole entire outfit.

"Let's go train," he said, staring at us. "Who is that?" Virgo smiled, staring at him as if he asked for his death wish.

"I'm Virgo," she says. "Who may you be?" She smiles. "Will he discipline me?" Darkon stared at her weirdly and awkwardly. Who asks that anyways?

"Darkon."

"I've heard about you," she says, staring at him steadily. "Princess, I must go back to the celestial spirit world." When she vanishes, he smiles.

"Oh, yeah." He said. "I do believe the spirit one will be the easiest one for you because you might be using your spirits to fight in the end." I sighed, staring at him. A part of me did not want to fight them at all.

"And, what?" I joked. "Fight you next?" But, he was not laughing. His face looked stern and firm. "Sorry..."

"Let's go." He said. "Today, we will be god slaying." I nod, staring at him. "Are you ready to do this?" I nod, closing my eyes. He is seeming more and more nice if you ask me. "Run ten laps." I did what I was told to do because this would be the best thing to defeat my old friends with.

One Year Later
"Lucy," he said. "Final test." I smiled, shooting at him with dark, god staying magic. "Congrats, what a success." I noticed my skin starting to glow. Why? Is this the dragon magic? "Basically, you will have all of the powers."

Days passed and we went on the next lesson: demon slaying. Hopefully, someday I will be able to defeat all of my old friends. Someday, that will come true. And with that, I went straight to bed and to sleep.