Chapter 9

Gildarts. I should battle him. "Let me battle Gildarts," I say. Natsu shakes his head no and then frowns. "You could face him." All of them noticed me staring at Darkon.

"Um, okay." He says. "Let's do this, Salamander." Natsu did a fire dragon roar and then Darkon ate it. "Arrogant boy, do you even remember me?"

Darkon pulled off his mask and smiled. "Darkon," Natsu said angrily. "Why am I not surprised!?"

"Dumb boy, you can't defeat me!" Darkon yelled. "Your so dumb!" Natsu attacked him, but Darkon stopped and then said, "dark iron fist." Natsu fell flat on the ground and got right back up. "Dark polo!" It hit Natsu and made him fall to the ground.

"Who is she?"

"Is that the Darkon?"

"I am the Darkon," he said. "And also, she is much more powerful than me because she trained super hard." All of them stared at me as Gildarts narrowed his eyes at me. Neither of us dared to attack.

"Just start the fight," Natsu groaned, standing up. "Gildarts!" Gildarts started to attack me and I kept reflecting it. "S-she can reflect it?" All of them were staring at me in horror as if I commuted suicide.

I walked up to him and smiled. "Power of the dark Phoenix," I say, shooting at him. With that, he fell down. All of them stared at me with surprise.

"Who is she?" Natsu asked. "They have much nerve walking into this guild and acting like they own the place!" Seriously, Natsu has much nerve.

"You would not welcome back a new member of fairy tail, would you?" I ask, anger filling my veins. "You have much nerve and I am getting annoyed with you right now!"

"Let's go," Darkon told me. "Until we meet again, fairy tail." We start to walk away. This is all brand news. I beat Gildarts and that surprises me. We started to walk away, but before I even knew it, someone pulls my hood down.