Chapter 11

I looked all around and saw no one. "Let's get prepared to fight," he encourages. All I can think of is: if it is a guild or the magic council, then we are doomed to regret it. I search all around and see no one.

"Hello," said a voice from close around. How can someone be so close yet so far? "I am Jellal." Jellal. That name sounds familiar. He could especially help me come up with the revenge on Erza Scarlet and the rest of the guild that remains there.

"Jellal," I say, surprising myself with my own voice. "It is nice to hear of you again." The boy stares at me awkwardly as if I said something that confused him.

"And, do I know you?" He asks me. I took off my hood and then smiled. "The celestial wizard who fought Vidaldus and won." I blushed. "It was all thanks to Aquarius, your slave." At that moment, I felt like slugging him and then punching him.

"SHE IS NOT MY SLAVE!" I yelled at him angrily. "SHE IS MY FRIEND!" I scowl at him. "WE WERE FRIENDS UNTIL DARKON TAUGHT ME DARK ARTS AND DARK MAGIC!" Jellal smiled, staring at me in surprise.

"Lucy, you're a total different person," he said, his face gleaming with happiness. "And, I like it." I smiled at him and he was smiling back at me.

"We have our own army," I said calmly. "You could help us take down fairy tail once and for all." He smiles, staring at us.

"I will be in charge, okay?" Jellal says. I shake my head no and so does Darkon. To me, this will be a fight worth fighting.

"No," we say together. "You may work for us." He sighs, staring at me as if I said something he did not like. He did not like that he was not going to get the kingdom.

"One on one," he says. "Actually, both of you against me." I raise my eyes, staring at him. Aquarius is not my slave; she is my friend. "It will be easy."

"Dark flame," I say, firing it at him. He dodged it and he dodged it easily. I stared at Darkon as if I had an idea.

"Mind reading powers," I say, shooting myself and then shooting him. Can you hear me? I ask Darkon.

Yes, is it really you, Lucy?

Yea....it is I said cheerfully. It actually worked and I am so excited about this! He smiled, staring at me.

Do you have a plan?

Yes I told him. We will use our dark dragon roar and then fire at him together. He nods, staring at me. Jellal stares at us suspiciously.

"What is going on?" Jellal asks angrily. Let's defeat this freak for messing up our date Darkon said angrily. Let me handle this freak, okay? I know that both of us can beat this dummy.

"Okay." I said, staring at Darkon. "I will let you take Jellal on by yourself." Jellal stares at us in confusion. "You maybe confused, but we can read each other's mind and you won't be able to handle both of us."

"It will be against you and me," Darkon said loudly. I put a shield over me and then started to watch. "Black, fire Phoenix!" Jellal was wombed and then backed up from it. He smiled, staring at us.

"Oh." He said. "This is the fight that I was fighting." He Attacked him straight on the spot, moving flawlessly. Attack him from the sides I say.

Brilliant! He says back. Just then, Darkon smiles. "Decrease of the darkness!" He yells, firing it. "And, die!" It hits Jellal, but sadly, he does not die, but weakens. He weakens so much that all of his magic level is gone.

"I-I lost." Jellal said in surprise. "You were stronger than I thought." Darkon smiled, grabbing Jallel's arm. "You are our prisoner until we can fully trust you."

Right now, I sensed something in Jallel. He was saying the only reason I fought these overpowered people was because I heard of them wanting to destroy fairy tail and I want to knock them out as well. It will be hitting two birds with one stone. I will be apart of a powerful army and be destroying the fairy tail guild once and for all.

"Let's trust him," I said, staring at him. "For some reason, I can read his thoughts." Darkon nodded, staring at me with curiosity. We bring him into the kingdom, laughing and smiling because of our success.

"I believe you, babe." Darkon said. "I mean, I just don't believe Jellal." I sighed. Jellal is evil and it was his plot to do the tower of heaven. I know that it will be hard to believe him I said to him. 

How can you believe him?

Like I said: I can read his thoughts.

What did he say?

The only reason I fought these overpowered people was because I heard of them wanting to destroy fairy tail and I want to knock them out as well. It will be hitting two birds with one stone.

Wait, what?

Let me continue I told him. I will be apart of a powerful army and be destroying the fairy tail guild once and for all.

I don't know why, but I believe you.

Um, thanks.

Yeah he says. Don't mention it. Let's get back to the kingdom and then back to our date. I was so mad at him for ruining our date. It was perfect and I was going to ask you something that was way important.

What was it?

I can't say it now he says. The time is not right. I want it to be flawless and full of perfection. One wrong move and I will be wrong.

I will give you some time and maybe tomorrow we will go out on another date I told him. I'm sorry that I am doing this. What are we going to do with annoying? I mean Jellal.

Bring him to a room right next to mine he says to me. I do that exactly and then go straight to bed. The bed was super comfy tonight as I was consumed by the darkness just like the first night that I was here.