Chapter 3

As I fell fast to sleep, dreams of all sorts started to come in my mind. Dreams about getting consumed by darkness. Dreams about going into fairy tail to get revenge and then dying or passing out within a few seconds. All kinds of dreams. The last one went like:

"Lucy," a soft voice said. "Wake up!" My eyes widened as if I saw a weird stranger. It was Natsu, Gray, and Erza. What is going on? "Don't worry, this will only hurt little."

"Not," Gray said, laughing. "It will only hurt a lot!" They laughed and laughed and laughed. Is it really that funny? All of them tortured me as if I was no longer part of fairy tail. Where is Darkon? I need his help.

"Darkon?" I ask, peering through the darkness. All I could hear was a soft mumbling. "Is it you?" I sighed, staring at the ground.

"Yes, Lucy." Darkon said. "Somehow, they overpowered me." I tried to stand up, but my arms and legs would not budge. All of this is just dumb. Why would they capture us? Why me? I used to be apart of fairy tail.

"LUCY!" Someone yelled. It was a calm, harsh voice that seemed to wake me up. It was Darkon. I hugged him tightly, staring at him. All I can do right now is be thankful that was a dream.

"Darkon," I said, giving him a small peck on the check. His eyes widened as if I killed myself or if I committed suicide. "I'm sorry." I blushed a deep shade of pink.

"It's fine," he said. "Let's get training." I nod, jumping out of bed. He walks out of the room as I find a purple shirt and some black, leather pants. Also, I wore some black slip ons. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"I'm ready." I said, hurrying outside. He was there. He nodded, readying himself for something. "What are we going to do next?" I could not help, but blush.

"Phoenix slaying magic," he said. "You will be able to do all kinds of dark magic and dark Phoenix training, okay?" I nod, doing what he told me to do.

One Year Later
"The final test," he said. "Let's do it!" I transformed into a Phoenix and smiled. This is just becoming easier and then easier. "Join me for dinner, okay?" I nod, blushing. He is so dreamy and so handsome that I can barely think straight.

"THANK YOU," I yell in his direction. He smiles, walking away. I fly to my bedroom and then get dressed in a fancy, purple dress with black heels. Also, I curl my hair and put on some black ear rings.

When I make it out there to dinner, he is waiting. "Um, hello." I said. "Y-you look nice." He smiled, blushing.

"You too," he said. I felt my checks turn a dark shade of red and then go back to normal. "Let's eat, okay?" I nod, eating the food. "I am guessing that you want to start to train the next step tomorrow, right?"

"Um, yeah..." I said. "Can...may we?" He nodded, staring at me. That night, it was a dream come true. We agreed that it would only be him and I going for the revenge. That would be smart. We talked about her plan to weaken the Wizards and then attack them at a bad moment.

When I made it back to my bedroom, the door was wide open. "Whose there?" I asked, looking around. The room was extra dark and just how I liked it.

"Me," a voice came from in the room. It sounded like a ghost, but it was not. "For I am Darkon's mom." I felt my checks fluster as she continued.

"I-I....."

"Am my girlfriend," a voice said from behind. It was Darkon. Why is he doing this? He kissed me.

"That is our extra girl bedroom," she said. "I hope you feel welcome." And with that, she left. I stare at Darkon for a second and then nod. He leaves the room and I close the door. In the pajama draw, there were tons of pajamas. I picked out a purple, silk nightgown and then went to bed and fell fast asleep.