Chapter 2

My eyes snap open as I glance all around, hoping that yesterday was just a dream. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, glancing all around the room. I guess it's not a dream, I say, forcing myself to get out of bed.

I sigh heavily, recalling the events that transpired yesterday. Fairy tail betrayed me and left me for dead. I will make them regret betraying me. The sunlight grew dim as Darkon slowly stalked into the room.

"Lucy, are you up?" He asks, his red eyes narrowing at me. I nod in slight interest as a small smile curves around his lips. I smile, being thankful for being a morning person.

"May we please start, your highness?" I say jokingly as an amused smirk appears on his face. He laughs, nudging me in the shoulder. I catch his gaze, staring longingly into his red orbs.

"Sure." He narrows his eyes at me, seeming a bit unsure of himself. "Follow me." We make it downstairs as the smell of pancakes hits my nose. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, wondering what could be bugging him.

I search around the room, realizing that we were alone. "U-Um, Darkon..." I say in a nervous tone as a chill danced down my spinal cord. While all of the rooms had a dark presence about them, apart of me knew that Darkon wasn't actually such a bad guy.

"I apologize for being a bit distant," he says sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. "Your training will take three years." My eyes widen in surprise as a calm smile appears on my face.

"Then, lets get started!" I say sternly, quickly eating my pancake. Darkon chuckles, grabbing my hand and leading me outside. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, wondering what type of magic I'll be learning first. He stops in a forest, wearing a bright smile.

"You'll be learning dragon slaying magic first," he says, holding up an orb of darkness. "It'll taken a few months to learn it. Once you learn one type of dragon slaying, it will be easy to learn the others." I nod, feeling the excitement form deep within. Even though everything around me is dead and lifeless, I'm extremely excited to get stronger.

This is where I stopped editing for now. The next chapter will be out shortly.

One Year Later
"Come on, Lucy." He said. "The final test is today." He cheered me as I stood up, ready to fire and shoot at the target.

"Dark elemental roar!" I said, watching it come out. "How was that?" I noticed all of the elements coming out. Right now, I am 17 years old.

"Good," he said. "I am so proud of you!" He jumped on me and then smiled. "You will have a free day off tomorrow and then we will get back to training."

"Um, okay." I said. "Thank you so much!" It was a normal, casual day today. The time was: 1:00. Right now, I have plenty of time to sneak into fairy tail and set the place on fire. In fact, that will be a very bad idea.

"Lucy, don't go to fairy tail," he told me. "It would not be smart because the Salamander would know all of your attacks." I sighed, nodded.

I walked back to my bedroom, putting a black dress on. This black dress had some dark purple ruffles and some black shoes. Also, this dress showed my stomach a little bit. I took out my cell phone and called Darkon.

"Um, so what are we having for dinner?" I ask him. "Hello? It's me."

"Um, steak and many more options."

"May you please join me?" I ask, the words barely coming out of my mouth. "I am begging you." I hurried, by the black walls, and found my way downstairs.

"Um, sure." He said. "Why?" I blush. Every night I dream of him. His flawless, black hair gleaming in the distance. "LUCY!"

"Sorry," I said, sighing. "I will call you back soon, okay?"

"Um, okay."

I started to explore the palace. Every single wall was black. And, it was just creepy. Just then, I got a call from someone. It was Darkon. "Where are you?" He asks me. I bite my lips.

"I-I'm lost in your castle!" I groan, staring at the walls. "There's an armory room right in front of me." Before I knew it, a few sparkles appeared and Darkon was right there.

"Transportation," he says, transporting us back to the cafeteria. "So, what do you think?" I sigh, staring at the wall.

"Right now?"

"Um, yeah..."

"May we please start the training tomorrow?" I ask. He nods lightly, staring at me. All I can of right now is the main mission. And, my main mission is to learn the new powers and then defeat fairy tail once and for all.