Chapter 16

I stared at the picture. There was me, Erza, Natsu, and Gray. That brought back memories when they were hiding it too well. That's when they actually liked me as a person and would not fully betray me for themselves.

Levy tapped my shoulder. "May we have a break from training?" She asks. All I do is shake my head no. All of the girls were standing there, smiling.

"But, we need to pick out your wedding dress," Mira said. "It needs to look lovely and more beautiful than the color of your hair." All I can do is give a small, slight nod. Right now, all I can think about is the games and crushing Natsu and Gray and Erza. They need to be proven that anyone can beat them.

Lisanna goes up and hugs me. "You must be feeling super pressured right at this very moment." She says, happiness spreading throughout her whole body.

"Um, yeah..." I say plainly. When we all make it to the wedding dress store, there are tons of dresses to chose from. All of my friends make me try on dresses to wear.

DRESS #1:

DRESS #2:

DRESS #2:

DRESS #3:

DRESS #3:

"Which dress do you choose, love rival?" Juvia asks

"Which dress do you choose, love rival?" Juvia asks. I roll my eyes. "Honestly, I like dress number two because that is so you." I nod, smiling.

"I like dress number three," Lisanna says. "It is so pretty on you." All I can do is smile. The other girls say they like the first dress and I am left with the decision to choose what dress I like the most.

Three is so long and beautiful. But, two is so decorative and nice. It seems as if dress number one is a mixture of both of them. "I choose"—I pause for a second, thinking about my choices—"dress one." All of them start to cheer, as we check out.

When we get back, Gajeel and Darkon are searching for us. I overhear Gajeel telling Darkon something. "Where's Levy?" Gajeel asks frantically. "She needs me so much. I am so worried about her!"

"You like her, don't you?" Darkon says. Gajeel does not fight it, but gives a slight nod. Lucky for us, I am the only one who saw that.

"I am so excited about being in your wedding," Gajeel says. "I wish that I was your best man, but what can I do? Jellal knew you longer, right?" All of the rest of the girls start to go in that direction when I feel a presence on this island. It is about as strong as my own.

"What is out there?" I ask myself. When I make it, Zeref standing there, smiling. "Zeref Dragoneel." He stares at me for a moment, nodding. "What do you want now?"

"I want to join Midnight Shadow," he says, staring at me. "It is the most powerful dark guild ever and you might have a chance against the good guilds like fairy tail." All I can do is nod.

"Darkon is in charge," I said. "What do you want?" He smiled, staring at me. "Stop it! I am engaged!" He frowns, sighing. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"You haven't unlocked all of your powers by now," he said. All I can do is stare at him in surprise. "You have much more than dark arts and celestial Mage."

"Then, what do I have?"

"You're special because you're a princess of a kingdom of the unknown," he said. "You're a princess of the kingdom of kingdoms." At that moment, I stare at him in only confusion.

"What?"

"I knew I sensed it from that island," he said. "The day that dragon attacked, I thought all of you were gone, but it ends up that somehow....somehow you survived."

"Huh?"

"You have all of the powers," he said. "If you want to use a power, then you can use it by your will." I nodded. "Now, may I join your guild?"

I nod. "Follow me."

I led him to Darkon. He would know what to do and what to say. Did he know this from the start? Is evil really my destiny? Am I ready to fight Natsu no matter what the cost? Right now, any move could mean life or death. What should I do now?