Chapter 14

"Lucy," Levy whispers. "I cannot believe you are engaged! This is so exciting!" All I could do is smile. The games are my second priority. My wedding is my first priority right at this very minute.

"Yeah..." I said, imagining the wedding. "I always imagined it coming, but it all happened so fast."

Levy nodded. "When we were in fairy tail, I always thought you and Natsu would be the cutest couple ever," she said. I roll my eyes angrily. "Come on, I know you used to like him before meeting Darkon."

"Um, fine." I say grumpily. "But, I totally like Darkon now. He's my Bae." She awes in adore. "Let's form a dark guild, okay?" She follows me outside to meet with Mira, Lisanna, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla, Jellal, Darkon and Juvia.

"Hello, ladies." Darkon said, smiling at me with a happy face. "There will be tons of people joining this guild." A smile crosses my face, as all of us start to combine our magic together to make a dark symbol. It looked like:

All of us agreed on it because it was dark and evil

All of us agreed on it because it was dark and evil. In the end, all of us got the same exact stamp. "I love it!" I cheered. Gajeel was smiling like I have never seen him smile before. His smile was an over big, happy smile.

Just then, teens and small children started to come to the guild and join it. "Prince Darkon is the guild master," a boy, with reddish brown hair said. His eyes were pure brown. His hair was a dark brown color. And, his skin was darker than Azuma's.

"The games is tomorrow," I said. "Let's pick Mirajane, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Lisanna, Wendy, Darkon, and me." All of us agreed to it and started to train. The old fairy tail members were taught to hate their old friends and Lisanna and Mirajane had the hardest time out of that. Gajeel was doing it easily.

In the end, all of them were powerful and strong. "Well done," Darkon and I said together. All I can do now is hope for the best.

"May we please go to bed now?" Mira asked, finishing up. I nod, as we walked to bed. We were finally alone. Just Mira and I. "So, did you have to do that for your training?"

I shook my head no. "I had to do like ten times as much as that." I say. Her eyes widened as she gently picks me up and brings me to my bed. What is she thinking? Why is she doing this?

"That's amazing!" She says. And with that, she sets me down. Days start to pass and all of us grow strong and stronger by the moment.

In the middle of one day I stop and freeze. Tomorrow is the dark guild competition. Only three guilds may come through. There are Oracion Seis, Tartaros, and Grimoire Heart. All of them will be worthy opponents, but I believe we can beat them all.

We continue to train as the days get easier and easier. It seems as if we run two miles a morning, but it really is 100 miles. None of us are tired at all. The more we do this, the stronger we get.

That night, before I went to bed, I stared down at a picture of Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy, and I. All of us look so happy. Erza was a big control freak, but I loved her anyways. She was always like a sister to me. Gray was like an older brother to me. And Natsu........Natsu was like a boyfriend to me.

I closed the album. It was just too much to bear. Sadness started to overcome me as I sadly looked at the midnight sky and smiled. All I can do now is remember old times and remember my mom: Layla Heartifia. What would she do? This is just too much. What have I gotten myself into? I love Darkon, but sometimes....sometimes I have my own doubts. Before I knew it, I was asleep on the flooring, dreaming about the day when Darkon and I finally married. It was not so bad after all.