Chapter 15

"Lucy," murmured Lisanna. "Wake up." Her voice was soft and very gentle. How could I not like it? All I wanted to do was get up and sing: "today is the games! I am more than ready to win!"

"Um, yeah..." I say lamely. This morning was a plain, average morning with no real value it. "It is just a plain, average morning if you ask me."

"I won't let you down, Lucy." She said. "It is not a normal day because today is the games!" All of our group transported to the arena and went inside of it. There, in the mist of everything, was three other guilds, waiting our arrival.

"Hello," I say sneakily. All of the members were there. "What kind of game is this?"

"It is a fight," a guy with black hair said. He looks very familiar. I searched my memory. There's Zeref. There's Kain. Wait. Kain. He looks very much like him. How did Kain survive?

"Who are you?" I ask angrily. "All of this waiting is making me bored." Kain smiled, staring at me.

"Don't you remember, blondie?" He asks. "You hit on me and we had to fight because you were so mean and pulled my hair and controlled me with my own doll."

"DUMMY!" I yell. "You're on my last and final nerve." The people of my guild stared at me as my skin started to become covered in flames.

"Calm down," Darkon said. "You're stronger than anyone right now." A sign escaped my body. "You can defeat all of them with one shot."

"Wait, what?"

"You're stronger than Zeref himself," he said. "And especially stronger than me." I felt tears coming down my checks. Honestly, this seems like too much. It seems too much because I am stronger than the magic council or it seems that way.

"I will take all of them out with one, simple spell." I say. "Darkness of the dead! Come forth!" It hit all of them and weakened every last one of them.

"New rule," said a loudspeakers' voice. "If you just hit all of your enemies down, then only that guild will go."

"H-how did she get so powerful?" Kain asks dumbly. "I almost crushed her last time." I smiled, stepping on his head.

"Listen, I never liked you," I said coldly. "And, I never will." Darkon walked up to me and hugged me. "Darkon and I are engaged and will be getting married a few weeks after the games."

Meldy tried to get up, but failed. All of the other guilds tried to, but failed. "All of you are too weak to even stand," I say, staring at them sternly.

"And the winner is Midnight Shadow," said the voice over the loudspeakers. "No one else is going with them to the good guilds against bad guilds."

"I-I will go," said a weak person, standing it. It was Meldy. "We want to help this newly awesome guild." Wendy stared at her for a moment and then nodded.

"We will let you," I said. In the end, there were only two guild going to the games: Grimoire Heart and Midnight Shadow. A small smile crossed my face.

"There will only be two guilds from both sides," the voice continued. Grimoire Heart and Midnight Shadow were led to the spot where we would watch the two guilds from the good side get chosen.

"You can't beat me!" Erza yelled. "You're weak." There was fairy tail, Sabertooth, and Lamia Scale still standing. Erza was fighting the guy that kept flirting with her. She beat him easily.

In the end, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail won for the good guilds. "Now, time for the competitors to meet," said the voice over the announcements. We were standing on a platform and the ground brought us right in front of them.

Hibiki. Lucky for me, he did not win. I could never fight him. He gave me the power of Urano Metria. He helped me defeat Angel. Angel was a nightmare to fight. We are going against Sting, Rogue, and Yukino. In the past, I hated fighting her.

"Lucy," says Natsu in surprise. "Do you really want to fight me?" I nod, staring at him in dismay. "Okay then." His voice sounds harsh and cold. "Fire dragon roar!" I easily block it with some fire magic.

"So, ready to face us?" I ask meanly. Just then, Natsu looked at the Grimoire Heart team and saw Zancrow. "And, him as well?" All I could do was laugh. I do remember them going against each other.

"Kid, I have grown much stronger and you would be asking for a death wish to go against me," Zancrow said. "Are you ready to face off, next month?"

"I don't want to fight you!" Natsu yelled. "I want to fight Lucy Heartifia." I felt my gaze upon him. All I saw was a selfish brat, standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Salamander..." Darkon says. "You, ice boy, nor weapon girl could defeat me and yet you are challenging her to a one on one. She is much stronger than I am because she knows much more magic that I don't care to learn."

"Lucy, you're going down," he says. I stand up and make a platform. "What are you doing?"

"Dummy, I'm not going down, I'm going up." I say dumbly. "But, as a dumb salamander, I think you're too little to understand." All of the dark guild mates laugh and carry on.

"Lucy, I will never forget this," he says. "I will have my revenge, weakling." All of the dark guilds and I start to laugh because we all know that I am the opposite of weak, strong. I will be like that for awhile. Ultear smiles at me, giving me a pat on the back.

In the back, I noticed Meldy and Wendy talking. "I love your hair," Meldy says. "Whose your family?"

"Sometimes, I consider Lucy as my older sister," Wendy says. "It is like how you consider Ultear to be your mom." Meldy nods, staring at Wendy.

"I am liking you," Meldy said. "What power of you have?"

"I am the maiden of the sky," Wendy said, staring at a confused girl. "The dragon slayer of air." Before we even knew it, we were back at the kingdom in our comfy beds. In a few months from now, we will be facing off against fairy tail and Sabertooth. We will win without a doubt.

At the next moment, the darkness of the night consumed me. I want fairy tail to go down more down ever. Natsu never liked me and never will. And, I will show him how it works now. That's my promise without a doubt.