Chapter 6

Lucy's POV
Finally, the time came. I have figured out all, but one of my powers, and it only took me one month to figure out demon and devils slaying magic. "Flames of the dead," I said. Basically, he taught demon and devil powers at the same time because they are both deep, darkness.

"Good," he said casually. I have only one power left to figure out. Every single day is more exciting because I am getting closer to finishing my task.

"How am I doing?"

"Good," he said. "Join me tonight." I nodded, getting ready. The walk back was so calm and nice. It was like the darkness was calling out to me. It kept saying "we are the darkness, and you need to come to us!" I did not fall for it, but hurried to my bedroom.

When I made it to my room, purple and black clothes were on my bed. It was black, leather leggings and a long, dazzling shirt. Also, I curled my hair and got ready for the date or when we would be meeting.

When I made it, Darkon made a fancy, lovely picnic. My gaze was focused on it as he smiled and took my hand. "Thank you," I said cheerfully. "What a gentleman." He smiled, gently putting me on the ground.

We talked and then talked some more. That night, I walked to bed and fell fast asleep. All I imagined him was a nightmare dressed like a daydream. And, what a dream he was.

The Next Day
I ran throughout the palace, laughing and having fun. There is only one power left to get and that's the spirit power. "Yah!" I cheered, happily dancing in gorgeous, black leggings and a purple, plain shirt.

Just then, I ran into someone. For some reason, it was Darkon. "Um, hey." I said awkwardly. He smiles, staring at me. All I could do was smile.

"Let's start your final power," he says. "Let's do the power of the spirits." I smiled, staring at him. He was smiling. He is handsome and very lovely. I followed him outside and then to the forest where we normally train. "Ready to finish it off?"

"Yes!" I said firmly. "Let's start!" I gave a big sigh and then started to train. "I cannot wait until we pay fairy tail a little visit." And with that, he started all of the drills.

One Year Later
"I am so proud of you," he said. "You're strong as me or maybe even stronger." At that moment, I felt super happy. "Tomorrow we will pay fairy tail a little visit." I nod, staring at him as if he said something that I liked.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," he said. I was about to leave when he stopped me. "We have spent so much time together that I have something that I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"W-will.....you....be.....my....girlfriend?" He asks, smiling because he got that off his chest. I nod lightly, happy that he finally asked me. I kissed him on the cheek and he was hugging me as if our dreams have come true.

"I would love to," I said. "When did you start to like me?" He smiles, staring at me as if I said something he liked.

"I liked you from the moment that I saw you," he told me. I thought he liked me after he saw me, but that's totally not true. "When did you start to like me?"

"When you agreed to teach me," I told him. "I watched you and the more I did that, the more I fell in love with you." He gave me a small peck on my cheek as my eyes practically glowed. "I-I...um, have to go to bed."

"See you tomorrow and be ready to place an attack on fairy tail," he told me. I hurried to bed and got my pajamas on. Right now, I am twenty years old and I finally found love. I liked this guy since I was 16 and every step along the way was totally worth it. And with that, I fell fast asleep.