Chapter 12

"Lucy," a gentle voice woke me up. It was Levy and she was super happy. My eyes opened slightly as she stared all around. "This place is amazing."

I blush. "Yeah..."

"I bet you're used to it already, aren't you?" She asks me. "Why did you bring us here anyways?" I smile, staring at her. She will help with our revenge.

"I am used to it," I say grumbly. "You are going to help us with the revenge on fairy tail." Her eyes widened as if I said something horrible. "What?"

"W-we are?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. "Lucky for you, you won't be killed or anything." She sighs, staring at me in surprise and in horror. Levy seemed super sad about it all.

"Please don't harm Gajeel," she pleads. "He was basically telling them to 'shut up' and 'stop it right now' the whole time." My eyes narrow at her as she continues to talk to me. So Gajeel. He never betrayed me.

"Really?"

"Um, yeah..."

"Gajeel was the only person that did not betray you and you forgot him," she told me. "Do you believe me?" That reminded me of Darkon and his actions.

"Then go and get him, okay?" I said. "Find someone in the village to bring you back." She nods, staring at me. "I will send you through a portal and then keep the portal open until you come back, okay?" I open a portal right there and she walks through. A few minutes later, she walks back with Gajeel.

"Thanks, Levy." Gajeel said. "She was the main reason I did not betray you, Lucy." I crossed my arms and then turned away. He threw me against the wall and badly wombed me.

"What?" Gajeel asked. "Is everything okay?" I believe that forgiving someone who has wombed you is not good. "I believed you the whole time."

"I guess," I say grumbly. "Jellal just ruined my date last night." All of them stare at me with wide eyes. Just then, Jellal walks up to us. "He is coming."

I'm Coming!

Jellal smiles, staring at us. "Are these prisoners from fairy tail?" He asks. I shook my head no. They are going to help us take down fairy tail down.

"Nope," says a voice from behind. "We are better plans for them." It was Darkon. "They are going to help us take down fairy tail whether they like it or not." He was smiling very happily at the thought of me helping him out on this.

"They are from fairy tail," I add. "But, they will not be used as our prisoners." Jellal sighs, staring at me. "And, you can have Erza one on one." Jellal nodded, staring at me. "But, you need to train because all of you are weak." He stares at me as if I said something bad.

Right now, I need to see the master and make sure he knows the truth. No. We will form a guild and somehow beat them in the all dark and positive magic games. There is a game with no rules for dark guilds and another for other guilds. Normally, it is the top three guilds from both teams. There are three main dark guilds: Grimoire Heart, Oracion Seis, and Tartaros.

"Boys." I say because an idea hits me. "We could form our own guild and everyone who wants to be in it can." Jellal smiles, staring at us.

"But, I am already part of a guild," Jallel says. I smile, making his mark come off. His eyes widened. "How much energy did that take?" I sighed.

"None," I lie. It took 0.0000000001% of my energy and nothing less. He stares at me with wide eyes. "Who should be the master?" I stare at Darkon for a second and then smile happily.

"Who?" Darkon asks. All of the old fairy tail members need to join this dark guild. I think Mira would be happy perform demon like work. In fact, she is basically the queen of demons. She has the power of Satan Soul and she is loving it.

"You," I say. "You trained me and I am requesting you." Jellal stares at me for a second and then nods. "The Prince deserves it."

"I am not worthy of this opportunity," he says, staring at me. "I am about to become the king and Lucy, I wanted to ask you something that is super important." I stare at him, nodding. What does he want to ask? "Come with me tonight."

"I'm so there."

"It is very important," he says. "And, I will be the leader of this guild then." I smile. "Lucy, you will be the second in command because I love you." My eyes widened as he stares at me in surprise.

"Y-you do?" I ask, my words surprising me. "I am so happy! Me too!" We hug for a very long time and then get back to our business.

That Night
I wore a black dress with curls in my hair. Also, my shoes were black heels. I curled my hair super good and made sure of it. Also, I wore some real, silver ear rings that I stole from a rich man.

"Lucy Heartifia," said a voice from behind. It was no other than Gray. My eyes saddened at the thought of seeing him again. "You're crazy if you think the master will let you barge in and destroy the guild."

"Gray, listen, go away!" I scowl. "You will pay! All of you! Especially Natsu!" Gray stared at me as if I said something he was pleased with.

"Revenge." He managed to get out. "That's all you want and that will be the death of you." I lunged forward and attacked him. "That's where you will be destroyed!" I felt my cheeks fluster as he steps closer. "Why did you take some members from fairy tail?"

"Gray, I have a date," I say. "Get out of here before I have to mess you up!" Gray does not move. "Dark fire Phoenix!" I sigh. "Special power!" He falls over and weakly stands on the ground. I make a mirror appear and fix everything about my look. "There."

"Y-you w-won't w-win," he says. "S-someday, w-we w-will b-beat y-you." I make him disappear back to fairy tail. Natsu and the rest of them can find him weak and turn me into the magic council if they want to. Wait. The magic council!

Just then, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped because it could be Natsu. When I turned around, it was..........