Chapter 24: Pax day uno (1)

Start from the beginning

Right?

It was close to 11 till finally Brooke shut off the tv and I closed my eyes sinking into my covers, I was quickly covered in warmth as for the 100th time aleks had his arm over me, but this time it's awkward because it's not just me and him.. Alone.. In the dark...

I couldn't keep the blush from boiling as I tried to keep as calm as I could, my Brother would NOT approve of this, PDA, he says is not the way to go.

I could see Brooke had her eyes open and they were on me as she was silently laughing. I shook my head as she wiggled her eyebrows making me give a muffled giggle.

I flipped onto my other side and I came face to face with aleks and his eyes were open but he looked tired. I smiled at him before closing my eyes but like the plane I felt hot lips softly touch mine and leave quickly it wasn't much of a kiss, but it was good enough it left me wanting more.

I opened one eye quickly to see aleks face one last time before a good nights sleep.

-

I woke up with a smile on my face and I stretched, the tv was on to swamp people oh I love that show! I sat up keeping my focus on the tv.

Catching gators all day every day,

I looked around the room as Brooke was in the same position I was in we were both sitting up watching swamp people.

Aleks was gone but he then came out right when I noticed he was in the bathroom he had on a white v-neck with blue sleeves then his black vans, and regular tan skinny jeans. His hair was a mess though and I can't tell a lie,

He looked HOT he smiled at me when he noticed I was up.

"fuck you aleks" sly said turning in his sleep.

I started laughing ad aleks stood there pretty shocked.

"what the hell? Ok I know I annoy him, but come on even in a dream??" I continued laughing but I shut up real fast.

" she's mine go get your girl we all know you like - " aleks slapped a hand on sly's mouth before he could finish his sentence I was blood red and sly jerked up as aleks been covering his mouth and nose and he is pretty much purple as we speak,

Sly sat up giving deep breaths and Brooke patted his back as he gave a few coughs and finally he was good.

Aleks sat on the bed his feet hanging off the edge and ze laid there still asleep. I pulled off my covers standing next to ze's sleeping figure. I reeled my leg in and kicked in the shoulder but not to hard. He sat up and saw me standing there with a smile on my face. He rolled his eyes and sat up stretching as sly came out in his regular grey skinny jeans, green beanie, and purple t-shirt and his sneakers.

I took my duffle bag inside the large bathroom and started getting changed, and I also did my hair and brushed my teeth. I came out soon wearing shorts that ended about mid thigh and then a t-shirt only I could have of the creatures. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and then put on light blush cause you know I'm so freakin pale.

I put on my toms when I walked out because they were the only other shoes I brought other than my vans but I'm a bit lazy to put on socks today. I laid my duffle bag at the bottom of the closet close to the door and sat on the bed as Brooke was next and ze was still waking up.

Brooke came out as quick as you could spell Mississippi

But that's if you spelt it wrong like a 1000 times.. So it took her a while. She came out wearing a t-shirt of mine and some shorts pretty much my outfit but different colors. Ze stood up and went into the bathroom with his suit case. He came out quicker than all of us all he did was his bathroom necessities and changed his shirt and pants.