Chapter 16: Markiplier's Visit (Part Two)

"C'mon, kid, we gotta go to the airport to pick up Mark in a few minutes!" I announced. The little girl dashed into the living room where I stood, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. She had taken a real liking to Markimoo right from the start, and she was excited to meet him, maybe even more excited than me.
  Obviously, because of our long distance, I practically never got to see Mark in person, save for conventions. This was a really big deal for me, and the septiplier artists and writers will get a lot of material.
  I pulled out my phone and went to Twitter, and I tweeted out that I was going to pick up "the famed Markiplier" from the airport soon. Immediately after the tweet sent, thousands of replies flooded in, as well as a reply from said Markiplier.
  '@Jacksepticeye, you'd better be prepared for my dramatic entrance!'
  I chuckled at the manchild's response, and got out of the application.
  My phone made a small beeping noise as a new message popped up in my notifications.
S: AgH i'M dYiNg
  J: hello darkness my old friend....
  S: are you and Bella going to pick up your boyfriend yet?
I chuckled.
J: But you're my boyfriend you silly :p
(Snow's POV)
Looking down at my phone, I felt my face turn bright red.
  The initial wave of customers had died down quite a bit, but the place was still pretty full. However, most people had gotten their order and were sitting down for quiet chatter.
My phone brightened.
J: I'm going to pick up Mark in a moment. We'll swing by in a few
  S: I look forward to it
  J: holy shit I can feel the sarcasm
  S: it's a talent of mine :/
  J: Mmhmm. I gotta go, bye.
  S: see ya. Love you.
  J: damn right you do. <3 
  I sighed. Even just seeing the words "Love you" felt so foreign after all this time.
(Ten minutes later, Jack's POV)
  Bella stood by my side, her tiny hand clutching to my pant leg. I resisted the urge to fawn over her adorableness.
  A swarm of people flooded out from the walkway, none that I recognized.
  A few minutes later, Bella started getting antsy.
  "When is he coming?" she whined impatiently.
  "If you're so bored," I said, "you want a ride on a tall person? Someone might run over you down there."
  Bella huffed, but made grabby-hands at me. I laughed.
  "Up you go!" I heaved her small frame up onto my back, making her squeak as she latched onto my neck.
  And then, we saw him.
  As per usual, Mark certainly did not disappoint on his promise.
  Dressed in a black Starbomb t-shirt and dark jeans, his hair mostly shoved into a beanie, he looked like the world's tannest Hot Topic model.
  He extravagantly strode into the large space, overcoming the busy fuss with his confident presence. Of course, as soon as he spotted Bella and I, he posed in such a strange way that he received several disapproving glances from the crowds.
  Bella giggled, making Mark grin from ear to ear.
  When he was close enough to us, I set Bella down just fast enough so that we both weren't crushed by the intensity of Mark's hug.
  "Hey, Mark!" I said excitedly, though my words were probably muffled, as I was thrusted into Mark's shirt fabric.
  "Hey, man!" he greeted happily. His brown eyes were radiating with joy, like that of a little kid.
  As if on cue, Bella laughed just loud enough for Mark to hear her over the loud chatter of the people around us.
  Mark released me, only to envelope the small girl in another, less crushing, hug.
  Bella squealed as she was lifted off the ground and onto Mark's strong shoulders. He carried her around like she was nothing but a feather.
While I definitely didn't consider myself overweight or flabby, I wasn't exactly ripped. Mark, however, could now flex without irony. He had gotten significantly more muscular since we last had met face to face. My first thought?
  Fanart. Lots and lots of fanart has been made.
  "C'mon, let's get back to my place, then we can go visit Snow and talk." I said.
  Clapping his hands together, Mark and Bella beamed as we made our way out, and eventually back home.
  (Snow's POV)
  A man walked into the café. Rather, he scuffled. It would be best to accentuate the fact that there was something off with the customer. My immediate thought was that this guy was likely some kind of drunk, or pervert, if not both.

  "Hey beautiful, can I get a large coffee? Just black is fine." he murmured. His voice was...odd. Like it was forced.

  "Ok, coming right up. Need anything else, sir?" I asked.

  He didn't answer.

  "Uh, sir?"

  I thought for sure I heard a sniffle.

  "My precious little snowflake...you're all grown up."