Author's Note: Anxiety Attacks

Um, hullo. Light here. *ugh, I sound like a vlogger trying to be cool* 

  Ok, let's just...lets just try this again. Hello. I call myself Light. I want to talk about a video that a youtuber named Seán, or Jacksepticeye, made earlier today.

  Now, this particular...whatever you would like to call it, that he played, is not necessarily a game. It is simply described as an experience. It was created by a man named Allesandro. He is also commonly known by his Gamejolt and YouTube username, NeatWolf.

  Ok, that's enough of formalities. This thing that he made, it basically simulates what it's supposed to be like to have an anxiety attack. For those of you who live under a rock, anxiety attacks are both a mental and physical experience of when a source of this huge mass of anxiety or fear that finally overwhelms you for an indefinite amount of time.

  Jack played this, or rather, experienced it, all the while noting that he has never actually had an anxiety attack, so he couldn't say anything for people who have.

  After he finished it, he took a short while to speak directly to viewers who were dealing with anxiety, depression, or anything negative in their lives.

  The main point he got across is this; find what makes you happy, what makes you complete. We talk so much about changing, about going out and being happy, but it's never that easy. Sometimes, we have to take baby steps to find change. Sometimes, you feel like it's stupid to even try, and sometimes no one believes in you. You don't even believe in you. But know that I do. Know that millions of other people here don't even know you, but we've got your back. And if you keep trying, if you keep getting back up, if you just believe you can do anything, you CAN. If there's something you want to do with all of your heart and soul, with all of your entire being, get up and DO IT.

  Wow, I went on a bit of a rant there, didn't I? Heh, well it's true, I guess. 

  Anyways, just remember that message. I've completely changed my goals and my view of the world in under a year, probably much sooner than that. If I can get off my lazy ass and try to find what makes me enjoy my life, you can do anything. And even if you don't think you can, I know you can. I've got your back. I'll talk with you, or I'll just listen, if you need me to.

  I know that probably sounds creepy or clingy, and I don't care. I don't want to see anyone else forget their dreams and give in to the idea that they won't be able to beat whatever they're facing. I've watched friends die inside right in front of my eyes. That hope in their eyes, in their smile, darkens, because they believe what everyone tells them. That they can't do something. That it's impossible.

  Everything is impossible until someone does it. I believe that.

  So, I'll try to keep this fairly short, and end it at that. I'll see you guys later. 

                                                                                                                     Buh-bye.  -Light