IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ.

Um..hi. When you're seeing this, and if you're a fan of Markiplier, you'll probably know what happened. When I'm writing this, I found out about five minutes ago. This has got to be up there with Mark losing his dad. I can't imagine how much turmoil and grief they feel right now.

To be honest, I didn't watch Cyndago all that much, either. But you know what? Still cried.

Please, please, don't try to pull the "logical" side of things into this. "Daniel was stupid for trying to commit suicide", "Where did he think it would get him, because now he's rotting in hell."

Try to understand this from his point of view. Suicide happens when the person feels like Hell would be better than their present life. Whatever Daniel was facing, whatever demons he had lurking inside him that he was trying to battle on his own, It doesn't mean he's stupid. He most likely should've reached out to friends or family, yeah, but he doesn't deserve this. No one does.

All I'm trying to say is, I would like to pay my respects right now to Daniel Kyre. God bless his heart, his soul, his friends, and his family. God bless the people who are trying to properly deal with his passing and come back stronger because of it, and God bless all the people who cried out of despair when they heard the news.

Thank you, and I'll see you in the next chapter of this story.

Buh-Bye.