Chapter 5: Getting to Know Each Other

Jack pressed the button to begin recording, and shouted his intro. "TOP O' THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE-"

  I had heard it before, but I still flinched briefly.

  "-and her name is Snow." he said in a normal voice. I cocked an eyebrow at him. He either didn't notice, or didn't feel the need to acknowledge it.

  "Today, we're going to learn more about each other, since we only met the other day. Earlier, I tweeted out and asked you guys for questions, and you gave the most random shit ever." Jack said, laughing. "And I love it."

  Jack explained that he would read off the questions, then we would both answer it. I nodded, and he read the first couple of questions.

  "Ok, first ones are super generic. Eye color, hair color, favorite color, birth stone, and zodiac sign." Jack said, then looked up at me. "Blue, brown, blue, amythest, and Aquarius." he said, counting off each thing on his fingers.

  "Ok...hazel, my hair is brown, blonde, and strawberry blonde(among other colours...),I like all colors, ruby, and Cancer." I rattled off, blowing the strand of hair I had almost suffocated because of earlier out of my face.

"Favorite videogame?" Jack read. "Shadow of the Colossus."

  I thought for a minute, there were so many that I loved.

  "Presentable Liberty, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, or The Beginner's Guide."

  Jack raised an eyebrow at my answer. "Oh, so you like crying and questioning your sanity. Good to know...."

  I stuck my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture before moving to the next question. "Favorite Avenger?" Jack said, his voice gaining interest as the questions got less generic and boring. "Hawkeye, I guess. Or Thor."

  "Iron man. Dude's got a sense of humor." I replied, shrugging.

  "Fair enough. Do you have any scars from surgery or any accident in the past? Ok, now the questions are just weeeeird..." Jack chuckled. "I don't have any super deep scars or anything, no. What about you?" 

  The question surprised me. In my mind, I saw my forearms, covered in bloody scars from years ago.

  I knew the truth, and I swallowed it, lying through my teeth. I laughed. "That's the most specific question ever! Um, no, I don't have any scars from breaking my face on anything."

  Jack didn't seem convinced. He would interrogate me on it later, I could see it in his eyes, but he said nothing.

  "Ok, next question," he said, his voice empty of suspicion. He was a better liar than me, obviously.

  "Pro-life, or Pro-choice?" He read, glancing at the camera, probably to check that it was still recording.

  "Pro-life!" we both said in unison.

  "If you had to choose between two superpowers, being able to teleport or being able to fly, which would you choose?"

  "Probably....being able to fly. I want wings!" I decided, flapping my arms up and down. Jack shook his head vigorously. "Nope, nope, nope. I would teleport, because fuck flying." he said quickly.

  I scoffed at him, but couldn't help grinning.

  "Super strength, super smarts, or super speed?"

  "Super smarts." I said without pause.

  "Why? I already have super strength anyways. I mean, just look at these PLUS-ONE BICEPS!" He shouted, flexing his mildly above average bicep. I blew a raspberry, and he glared at me.