Chapter 14: Markiplier's Visit (Part One)

I had been walking in a field of flowers, when I came upon a yellow flower that looked a little out of place.
I knelt down and stared at it in curiosity.
  It's eyes opened slowly, revealing light grey human eyes.
"...h-howdy. What's y-your name?" the small flower spoke in a timid child-like voice. The voice was a boy's.
"My name is...Snow." I hesitated, sitting down and folding my legs.
"Howdy, Snow," the flower said again, growing a little more comfortable. "My name's—"
The tiny flower froze, fear invading it's eyes. "Run and hide, he's coming!" he whispered, plunging into the ground.
Two ear-piercing gunshots rung out around the field of flowers, and the previously blue sky above me turned a deathly grey.
A silhouette appeared before me as I scrambled up. Literally, a silhouette. It was a living shadow.
  It seemed to be a man. "Why have you tried to kill the one who just wanted to be loved?" he asked, in what seemed like a rhetoric tone. His voice was low and raspy, almost ominous. His voice sent shivers down my spine. Even worse, it seemed familiar...
I struggled immensely to speak. "I-I..I didn't kill anyone!"
The shadow chuckled darkly. The laugh was so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger in who it belonged to. "Such an innocent little flower.", he teased. "Always brave, always driven to do the right thing. Always thinking of the only people she has come to love before herself."
Though I couldn't make out any kind of features, I could tell that the man in shadows was now facing me. I also got a horrible burning feeling that he was staring right at me.
"And yet, you are seemingly not above leading to my death. How pathetic." he spat.
"G-Get away fr-from me!" I stuttered, trying to run away, but I was frozen. Dead in my tracks.
  The man pulled out a gun. "Such a delicate little snowflake. But you, my dear, have already melted."
*********************************************************************************
  I sat straight up. Or, I would have if I had been lying down. I fell off my bed and face-first onto the floor.
   I heard loud Irish laughing. Fantastic.
  "Are..are you ok?" Jack asked, wheezing for breath. He nearly fell off the bed with me.
  I groaned.
  Jack chuckled. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."
  I pushed myself off the floor and raked my fingers through my messy hair.
  "Is the storm over?"
  Jack nodded with a small smile, as red flushed through his face. "Don't think I'm weird for sayin' it, but, um....you're cute when you sleep." he mumbled shyly, twiddling his thumbs as he refused to make eye contact with me.
  I laughed. "You're already weird, you idiot." I remarked, ruffling his hair.
  "Oh, I have something to tell you!" Jack shot up from the bed.
  I waited for elaboration.
  "Mark's coming over to Ireland!" he shouted excitedly.
  I gasped. "Really!?"
  Jack nodded and bounced up and down like a little girl. Apparently he got too excited to hold it in, because he lifted me up like a rag doll and swung me around twice before setting me back down and pecking me on the forehead.
  "That was uncalled for." I observed.
  "Do you see me caring?"
  "Good point. So, when is he coming?"
  "He'll be here tomorrow at around ten!"
  "Um, Jack?" I asked.
  "Yeah?"
  "What time is it?"
  Jack pulled out and looked at his phone. "Like seven thirty."
  "You stayed here for like eight hours!?" I shouted.
  "I kind of fell asleep, too, for a few hours. I told you I'd stay until the storm was over, and it ended like twenty minutes before you woke up." Jack explained.
  "Look, you need to get out of my house and go do Jack stuff. I need to do Snow stuff by myself!"
  "And what would that be?" Jack asked teasingly.
  ".....anime."
  "You're actually like shorter me with boobs and I love it."
  "Leave, Jack." I insisted, laughing.
  "Don't I get a goodbye kiss first?" Jack asked jokingly.
  "Ok, fine." I answered, yanking him down so we were nearly at eye level. I moved my face closer to his until there was no space left, and our lips met slowly. While the kiss only lasted a few seconds, it felt like maybe an hour. We pulled away a little too quickly.
  Jacks mouth hung open, dazed in shock.
  I smirked. "Bye, Jack."
***************************************************************************************
  (Jack's POV)
  I couldn't say anything. Not that I necessarily wanted to, I just didn't have the ability.
  But God damn, I loved this girl.
  "Bye, Jack." Snow said quietly. her face was tinged red at the realization of what she had just done. I didn't really have a problem with it, but that didn't stop my face from feeling like it was melting off my skull.
  Jesus Christ, she is smooth.
  I finally regained the ability of speech. "Um, b-bye..."
  Not so smooth.
  I walked—rather, I stumbled— out the door, and out of her house, and to my own.
  Once I closed the door behind me, I collapsed into a chair.
  "Mark, I'm gonna need your sweet expertise right about now."

(And that concludes the REAL next chapter of Do You Trust Me? Tell me what you thought about it in the comments, suggest ways I can improve, or just say hi! I love getting feedback from all of you. Anyways, that's all for right now. I love you guys so much, and I'll see you later.          Bye, guys.                           ~Light)