Chapter 7: Danger-Part One

(TIME WIZARD! If you don't get that reference, we literally can't be friends. We also can't be close friends if you didn't say that in your head with a Brooklyn accent.)
  Jack and I had grown closer as friends, rather than just neighbors over the last few weeks. His outbursts of meminess became more frequent. And with it, I became almost as memey as him. Almost.
  Jack unlocked the door to his house, strolling in with groceries from the market.
  I squatted on the sofa cushions, my head just out of sight. I could see the Irishman, but he couldn't see me. Yet.
Thank you, shortness genes, I thought.
  Setting the bags down on the nearby kitchen table, he began looking for something. "Where the hell is the remote?"
I smirked, flipping the T.V remote between my fingers.
I heard his footsteps linger closer to the sofa.
I popped up, the remote in my hand. "Now I have...UNLIMITED POWEEERRR!!!!!" I shouted, waving my hands around wildly.
Jack jumped back, clutching his stomach as he began a laughing fit. "I'm going to kill you for scaring me..." he threatened, while wheezing from his laugh attack.
I snickered. "Do it."
He laughed harder, making me laugh as well.
  I was about jump off the couch and actually hand him the remote, but I, uh....I got a phone call.
  I answered the phone. "Hello?" I chimed formally.
  "S-Snow..." a young voice whispered, her tone so quiet, I almost couldn't hear her.
  My heart leapt into my throat, before plummeting into my stomach as I recognized the voice.
  "What's the matter? Bella, where are you?" I asked hurriedly.
  "Just...just help, please...the man from before... I'm...I'm by the old school building, but...oh no."
  "Bella? Bella!"
The line went dead.
Without a word, I ran out the door.

(Hey guys....I'm real sorry about cutting this so short, but I feel like I want to chop this up a little, so that this chapter isn't so ginormous,you know? Anyways, I hope you didn't hate it nonetheless. I love you guys, and I'll see you later.)
                                                                      Bye, guys. ~Light