110D: Imagine - Road Trip (Request) PART 4

Hey guys! This is part 4!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!
Please don't forget to vote and comment! It's really important to me and it shows that you are reading my imagines and enjoying them!

Thanks again, Chloe x :)

***
You point of view:
So, here me and Niall are, in the same bed. There is only 1 bed in the caravan, so we don't really have much of a choice. I feel really awkward, because of the way I am feeling and the way Niall shouted at me before. The past couple of weeks haven't been awkward at all. It's only since Niall kissed me the other night it's been this way...

*

As the smaller laptop that I brought plays the movie, I begin to fall in to a light sleep. As I drift off, I feel Niall lightly breathing on me. I want to open my eyes, but I don't think I can. I don't want to make it anymore awkward than it already is.

After another few seconds, which felt like minutes, I feel Niall gently rake his fingers through my wavy hair.

"Your such a beautiful girl..." I hear Niall say and my heart flutters at his comment. I'm so chocked that he would actually say that about me, ABOUT ME??

There was another few seconds of silence until he spoken up again.

"I know I probably shouldn't say this about my best friend, but I love you Annika,"

That was when my heart stops. Niall loves me? That surely can't be happening. He can't say it because he had a go at me before.

"I really do. And I bet if you were awake, you'd say I couldn't love you because of the way I spoken to you before. And I agree, but there is something deep down which makes me love you." Niall sounded a little choked up after his speech.

I feel a couple of tears brewing up in my eyes and as much as I tried to stop them, they just flowed out of my closed eyes, causing Niall to notice I was awake.

"Annika?" Niall asked, unsure of what was happening.

"What's the matter?" I opened my eyes and saw Niall looking worried. But I wasn't too sure whether the worry was about the way he confessed everything or the fact that I was getting upset about something he didn't know about.

I slowly sat up and Niall pulled me in to a hug for a few seconds. I remained silent the whole time.

"What's wrong Anni?" Niall questioned again.

"What you said-" I stuttered. "I just don't understand."

"I meant every word." Niall whispered as he moved my hair off of my forehead and to behind my ears.

I was stunned. I didn't really know what to say. I'd been waiting a long time for Niall to say that back to me. And now that he has finally said everything, I don't really understand what I should be saying.

"Seriously?" They were the only words that came out of my mouth. I was pretty shocked and stunned.

"Yeah, seriously." Niall let out a nervous chuckle and looked away from me.

"Well guess what Niall, I also love you too." I giggled and blushed.