45: Imagine - "Stop It Niall!" :(

You and Niall had a rather busy night last night to say the least. The rather busy night was still going till around 2:30am-3:00am. After an intermit night like that, Niall goes all cuddly and he always wants to be around you.

It's not like you minded that Niall wanted to cuddle and be all close to you. The only bad thing about this was that he always wanted to touch you and some times he could get a little too heavy handed and hurt you by accident.

Both you and Niall have been having a lazy day at home because you were both tired from last nights activities.

You were both chilling on the couch watching '2 Night Stand'. You and Niall were both wrapped up in a blanket, with your head lay on Niall's chest as his arms wrapped around you.

"Ouch!" You yelp out in pain as Niall tried to squeeze your boob again. "Niall! Give it a rest!" You say, getting a little annoyed and feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Sorry baby! Your just so beautiful!" Niall says and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

You brushed it off and went back to watching the film.

Niall did it once again...

"Niall... Seriously! That really hurts! Stop it!" You glared at him.

Niall sniggered and you turned your head again to face the TV so you could watch the movie.

You felt Niall's hand go under your top and he started to make his way up to your boob. You moved around a little to make it so it wouldn't be more difficult for him to squeeze you.

Then all of a sudden, Niall squeezed your boob, much harder than the previous times.

"OW!!" You yelped and stood up from the sofa. "What the fuck Niall? That really hurts! I've already asked you so many times to stop it and you've ignored me every time!"

And with that you ran upstairs to yours and Niall's bedroom crying your eyes out.

"Baby..." Niall shouted as he followed you. "Look, (Y/N)... I'm sorry. I was only having a little bit of fun. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Yeah... Well it hurt! Just leave me alone Niall!" You shouted back from the other side of the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry... I honestly didn't mean to hurt you. It was just a joke..." Niall said, his voice a little more softer.

"Do me a favour Ni? Leave me alone!" You said, with a rather sarcastic tone.

"No... Just open the door. Please?" Niall demands/asks.

"No! I don't wanna talk to you! Don't you understand?! Just leave me alone!" You yell into your pillow, as you lay on the bed.

"I'll just have to wait here until you decide to come out then..." Niall said. You heard him sit down on the floor, just outside the bedroom door.

Niall waited there for a couple of seconds and then he started to sigh and huff.

"Alright! Jesus Christ Niall!" You yell. You get up off the bed and go to open the door. When you open the door, you are engulfed into a massive hug.

"I'm so sorry Princess... I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just messing around and having a bit of fun." Niall said, as he kissed the top of your forehead.

You could see how upset Niall was and how much he meant it. You couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"It's ok Horan... I forgive you." You say kindly and sweetly.

"I love you Baby!" Niall whispered.

"I love you too!"

There was a nice and peaceful silence between you and Niall, when his stomach started to rumble.

You both laugh.

"Oh My God! I'm so hungry... Can we go Nandos?" Niall asks.

"Yeah... I'll get dressed then." You said and then smiled sweetly at him.

How can you stay mad at someone who you would do anything for?

***