100A: Imagine - You Get Cancer (PART 1)

Hey Guys!!

This is my 100th Imagine and Preference. I am so excited to be uploading this because I have made it to 3 figures - number wise. I have been so excited for this one.

The other week I wrote this ahead of when I was going to publish it because I wanted to check it a couple of times and go through it!

This is going to be a part imagine! Luckily, it is going to be a happy ending! I have been thinking about doing an imagine like this because my friend had cancer and it affected her so badly!

****WARNING ALERT!!!****
I'm going to be truthful and honest here, if you don't like stories that are sad, I suggest that you don't read it! Also, if you don't like some stories that may be a little awkward, don't read it! Doesn't mean I am stopping anyone, I am just warning you all now...

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and share!

Thanks again, Chloe X :)

***

Your point of view:
Lately, (about a week or so) I haven't been feeling myself at all. I have been really (and when I say really, I mean like horrifically) sensitive around my chest area and I have found some big and nasty bruises. I'm not sure if it is because me and Niall have been going a little wild when we are having sex, but I am really worried. There is also a small lump on my left breast... One of my biggest worries is that it is the big C word; CANCER. When I was about 16, my mother got breast cancer and sadly it became so worse that they couldn't save her. It turned out that I could possibly get it because it was the genetic type. And if I am honest, I am really, really scared. I honestly don't know how or when I should tell Niall about how I am feeling, but I know that it needs to be soon.

Luckily, he has been at the studio all day and he will only be getting back when I am usually having my bath or shower (before I go to bed). Hopefully, I will be able to talk to him then. I just hope that he doesn't go mad because I haven't told him already.

I was in the bath having a nice and relaxing soak as I was trying my best to stop thinking about my worry. It was literally impossible, but my mind wondered to how life would be. How Niall would react to me telling him.

I was broken out of my thoughts, when I heard the front door of mine and Niall's apartment slam shut.

"(Y/N)!! Where are you babe? I'm home!" Niall bellowed from down stairs.

"I'm upstairs in the bath Niall!" I shouted back down and shimmed further down to hide my chest.

"Alright! I'm coming up now!" Niall shouted back and I could hear his heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs to the bathroom. There was a light knock on the door.

"Come in Ni." I said.

Niall peered around the door and he had a rose in between his teeth, with a smirk spread across his face.

"Hey baby... I missed you today." Niall said and placed the rose on the side of the bath, before starting to get un dressed.

"I-I missed you too." I smiled.

Once Niall had finished getting dressed, he motioned for me to scootch forward to allow him to get in to the bath so that he was behind me. I did as Niall instructed me and Niall slid in behind me, gently placing his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.

"How was your day princess?" Niall asked me as he placed a couple of small kisses on to my shoulder.

"It was ok." I replied and faked a small smile to myself as though I was trying to convince myself that everything was ok. "What about your day? How was the studio?" I asked.