81: Imagine - He Helps You To Shave

^^^^^ loving this pic!! Hahah!

Hey guys! This isn't one that I thought of, but i have changed it a little so it has my twist on it.

Anyway... Hope you enjoy it! Please Vote, Comment and Share!

Thanks again, Chloe x :)

***

The water in the bath tub raised as Niall slid in to the bath behind you. Niall instantly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you on to his lap.

"Excuse you?" You say in a sarcastic voice, trying to act serious, but seriously failing.

"What?" Niall asked innocently. "You seemed very lonely..."

You let out a small girly giggle and gently lay further down to put your head against Niall's bear chest.

"As a matter of fact, I was actually trying to shave my legs." You chuckled and ran one of your hands over the prickly hairs on your legs.

"Oh, that sounds fun." Niall smirked and took the razor out of your hand. He leans forward, gliding his empty hand along your legs in turn, examining them. He gently lifts up one of your legs, propping it up on the side of the bath.

"Niall? What the heck are you doing?" You asked, confused by his actions.

"I'm helping!" Niall smirks and reaches for his shaving foam (cream). He squeezed some on to his hand and then massaged it on to the top of your thighs all the way down to your ankles. Slowly and gently, he glides the razor from your ankle up to the top of your thighs in long strips. Smiling to himself, as a good job he is doing, he continues with your other leg. You watch him carefully as he is fully concentrating on not to hurt you and not to do a bad job.

"You're actually pretty good at this Niall." You praise him and give him a cheeky giggle/grin.

"It's the exact same as shaving my face babe." Niall says. Even though you could not exactly see Niall, you knew that he was smirking.

"Well maybe I should start letting you do this more oft- OW!!" You yelped out in pain. Niall immediately stops what he is doing and you clutch your ankle. As you looked at your ankle, you could see blood dripping from your ankle and in to the bath water.

"Shit babe! I'm so fucking sorry..." Niall frowned and sighed. You could tell by the way his voice was quiet, you knew he was embarrassed and sorry for hurting you by accident.

You snatch the razor out of his hand, causing him to sigh.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N)." Niall sighed.

"It's ok, it was an accident." You aid and turned around to face him.

He had a really guilty and embarrassed look on his face.

"Is your ankle still hurting?" He asks, placing the palm of his hand on your face.

"A little, but I am fine. I do it all the time, it's not a big deal." You say and live Niall a small smile.

Niall faces slowly made his way towards yours. He placed a single gentle and sweet kiss against your lips. "I'm sorry." Niall whispered as he pulled away and rested his forehead against yours.

"You can stop apologising now." You giggle and shake your head.

You place the razor on the side of the bath and turning around so you was fully facing Niall, with both of your legs either side of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled your self closer to him.

Niall slowly pulled away from your position of his forehead being against yours and placed his lips against yours...

***