73C: Imagine - His Friends Are Rude To You While He Isn't Around (PART 3)

Omg! Just watched Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry on The Jonathan Ross Show! It was so funny!! All I can say is Niall in his grey shirt!! Oooohhhh!! Hahah! Also, I have only just learnt what was meant by "Mile High Club".... I feel quite uneducated! Lol!

Anyway... Here is Part 3!!
Damn!! I spent so long on this chapter! I hope you really enjoy it because I have put a lot of time and effort into this one because I wanted it to be really really goooood!!

Make sure that you read PART 1 and PART 2 so you don't get confused! Lol! PART 4 is out soon!!!

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks again Chloe x :)

***

Here I am, once again hiding away in mine and Niall's master bedroom, away from the little shits Niall calls his "friends". It's been around 30-45 minutes since I came back up here after the little issue with Micky and Jason. Everyone was still here and it has begun to get pretty rowdy and noisy downstairs. Presumably, all 5 of the lads are some where on the scale of being drunk.

I was laying down on the bed, just thinking in my own little universe, when I heard loud thuds (sounding a lot like foot steps) coming up the stairs. I sat up, got up off the bed and walked over to the door and put my ear against the door. The foot steps were becoming louder and sounded as though someone was coming up the stairs. I wanted to listen carefully, so I could see who it was, who was coming up the stairs.

I was about to open the door, but as if on queue, Niall opened the door. At first, he was smiling and then with in a couple of seconds, he was frowning slightly.

"Heeeeyy baaabbyy!" Niall hiccuped. "What's wrong?" He asked, whilst putting his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm fine... But your seriously drunk." I mumbled, as my voice was still a little dry from crying earlier.

Niall gave you a confused look. "No I'm not, you silly Billy... I'm Niall."

I laughed light-heartedly at the immature boys choice of words. He was always the type of drunk who could crack a random joke without even realising. But right now, I just wasn't really in the mood for jokes. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

Niall pulled me into his chest and began to rock/sway us both from side to side. "My princess..." He mumbled to himself.

My heart fluttered at his kind words, but I was still very wary about what both Jason and Mickey had said about me and Niall.

"Are you guys having fun?" I asked, trying to act as cheery as I possibly could.

"Mmmhhmm, yeah..." He sloppily placed a couple of kisses on my neck, before pulling away and looking directly at my face, examining every speck. He frowned as he looked at my cheeks. "What's wrong? Have you been crying (Y/N)?" He asked, giving me a sad face.

"No." I lied. I had to look away at the floor, because I seriously couldn't lie to Niall of all people. I just didn't want him to know the reason, otherwise he would literally go absolutely mental.

"Are you sure you are okay baby?" Niall asked, gently placing his index finger under my chin and lifting it up, so he could see the whole of my face.

"Yeah..." I half-heartedly smiled at him.

"Good!" He kissed my cheek. "I'm getting kinda hungry..." Niall complained.

"Well, I can order a take away for everyone if you want?" I offer, smiling weakly.