106: Imagine - He Finds You Crying (HIS POINT OF VIEW)

Hey guys!!

Sooooooo... Me and my bezzie went to the 5sos concert in Manchester last night, which we have been waiting 185 days for! It was amazing and we had the best time ever!! I officially have no voice left and I am extremely tired!!

The pic above is me with blue hair, because why not hahah!! No, the real reason is that on 'money', they sing 'white t, black jeans, black converse you know she gets it right! Blue hair blue eyes I saw her' and I wanted to have blue hair because I had everything else except blue eyes, but my bezzie has blue eyes hahah!! Such a great night and amazing supporting acts!

Anyway, I hope you guys like this imagine, sorry it's shorter than normal! I just can't post a lot with me GCSE exams starting a week on Tuesday!!

Please vote and comment it's really great to see your opinions!!

Thanks again, Chloe x :) HIS POINT OF VIEW:

I got out of the shower and put on some fresh clothes. I chose to wear a pair of sweatpants and stay topless. I went down stairs and went in to the living room area.

I walked in to the living room, to see my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N), in full on tears.

"(Y/N)?" I questioned.

Her head shot up and she gave me a small smile.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I ran over to her, scooped her up in to my arms and sat down on the couch, with her placed on my lap.

(Y/N) buried her head in to my chest and continued to cry.

"C'mon, you know you can tell me anything... I just wanna help you (Y/N)?" I said softly as I placed a kiss on to the side of her head.

(Y/N) let out a small sniffle. "I-I was watching a film and then it got to a really sad bit were the dog dies!" She let out a small giggle.

"Thank fuck!! I thought something serious was wrong!" I let out a sigh of relief that my baby girl wasn't actually crying because of something seriously wrong, but because it was a film.

"No, it was just a really sad film!" She giggled and wiped her beautiful eyes.

"Your a silly billy!" I chuckled to her as I pulled her closer so she could snuggle further in to my chest.

"I know!" She sighed.

"How's about I cheer you up?" I offered.

"By doing what?" She asked as she looked at me with a very confused face.

"Oh anything you want baby..." I wiggled my eyebrows trying to be funny and cheeky.

"It's not like I would deny you doing that horan! Show me what you got!" She winked at me which made me chuckle.
"Hahah! With pleasure!" I chuckled and pinned (Y/N) to the couch, placing a passionate kiss on to her lips.

***