67: Top 31-45 Short Imagines

#Imagine Waking up next to Niall every morning and seeing him shirtless.

#Imagine Niall showing up at your doorstep when you are sick with a flask of soup, a cuddly teddy, your favourite movie and some Nandos for him.

#Imagine You have had a really bad day at work. You come home to find the house extremely messy and a very frantic and stressed Niall looking for your baby's dummy (pacifier - depending on where you are from).

#Imagine Niall has been on an extremely long tour and he was coming home tomorrow. He had rung you up every night whilst he was on tour. When he rang you the night before coming home, he said "I can't bloody wait to see you baby! I've missed you so much!! I'm counting down the hours!"

#Imagine Louis and Niall are doing an interview. The interviewer had just asked how things are going with your 3 and a half year old son. Niall said "I tried to teach my son how to twerk the other day and (Y/N) went absolutely mad!! It was so funny!", causing everyone in the audience and everyone who was watching it on TV to laugh.

#Imagine Harry yelling "Let's have some noise for our Irish Man's beautiful wife who is in the audience tonight!!". Causing everyone to cheer and scream, whilst Niall looking at you proudly.

#Imagine Niall taking you to your first football match. The game he chose to take you to was a derby game in Ireland. You didn't really understand the rules, but Niall soon taught you them so you could understand it better.

#Imagine Niall taking your son to his first football match.

#Imagine Niall playing tea party's with your daughter when you are at work.

#Imagine Niall leaving to go on tour, but purposely leaving your favourite hoodie of his so you can keep it and so you don't feel lonely when he's gone.

#Imagine Niall taking care of you when you are sick.

#Imagine When Niall is sick, you always take care of him and make sure that he is ok.

#Imagine Niall wanting to name your baby girl after you!

#Imagine Yours and Niall's teenage daughter had invited her boyfriend to stay for dinner one night. Niall wasn't too keen on the boy at first and was always invading him with questions. As the night went on, you pulled Niall to the side and told him to be nice. After a while, Niall got used to having the boy as your daughters boyfriend. Niall finally accepted him...

#Imagine When you and Niall go out in to crowded places, he always holds your hand to make sure that you feel secure and safe.