96: Imagine - A Intimate Morning

Hey Guys! Hope you are enjoying the imagines so far! I am really enjoying writing them!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Thanks again, Chloe x :)

***

"(Y/N)!" Niall cooed softly into your ear. You could feel his hot breath against your neck and your earlobe as you lay in bed, the covers wrapped around you tightly. "I made breakfast babe..." Niall said in a 'sing-song' voice.

You groaned and turned over to face the other way.

"Fine..." Niall sighed. "I'll go and eat it on my toddle then." You felt the bed lift up as Niall got off the bed and left the bedroom, shutting the door too.

After Niall left the room, you did feel a little bad because you two did have a fun and intimate night last night. You sat up on the bed and shook your head to try to wake yourself up a bit more.

Realising you were naked, you found Niall's jumper (that he was wearing last night) next to you on the floor. You picked it up and put it over your head to put it on. Once it was on, you got up and put a set of knickers on (panties – same thing!!) and went downstairs.

When you got downstairs, the smell of pancakes and coffee hit you. You walked in to the kitchen in hope to find where Niall was, but he wasn't there.

You shrugged to yourself and grabbed a plate, putting a pancake on to it. You nearly dropped the plate, when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"Don't you look stunning, beautiful." Niall muttered, kissing your neck as it sent shivers down your spine.

You moaned and threw your head back to rest on his shoulder. Niall's hands travels up his jumper that you are wearing and stop just below your boobs.

Niall continued to kiss your neck, but removed one hand and trailed his fingers up and down it. "Looks like you still have those marks I gave you last night!" Niall smirked (as he referred to the loves bites that were covering your neck) and ran his fingers over them gently.

You giggled "And I am taking that you are going to want to make more so you can mark your territory?" You asked.

Your felt Niall's smile widen. And the next thing you know, he flung you over his shoulder and took you back upstairs to your shared bedroom for round number 2!! ;)

***