111A: Imagine - Premature Princess (Request)

Hey guys! This is another request! When I got this one, I was really excited to write it because I was planning on doing one similar and had already had a couple of ideas ready!

Thank you caitlyncorby1993

Hope you enjoy! Thank you and please keep requesting!

Chloe X :)

***

"Morning princess." I wake to the sound of Niall mumbling something along those lines.

I grumble at him and shift around ever so slightly so I am facing away from him. Being 6 months pregnant is really hard that's all I can say.

"C'mon Caitlyn. We have to get going if you want to go shopping for the baby. Plus I want to go and have a game of golf before I go back on tour with the boys for a couple of weeks." Niall encouraged me and gently rubbed up and down my arm.

"5 more minutes," I beg "Pleas-sssss-e?".

I hear Niall chuckle and I presume he shook his head, like he would do normally. "Okay, 5 more minutes, but that's it. I am going to go and make a start on our breakfast." Niall compromised.

I felt Niall get up off of the bed, but I turned around to face him.

"Niall!" I whined.

He instantly looked around to face me, a concerned was spread across his face.

"Please don't go. I want a cuddle, I'm not feeling too good today." I sighed.

"Babe..." Niall sighed and walked back over to our shared bed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Niall lay down on the bed so he was leaning against the head board and so that he could gently pull me on to his chest.

"I've been getting really bad cramps, similar to the baby kicking, but she isn't. She's been extremely quiet lately, I'm a little worried about it to be honest." I whispered as I tried to stay strong.

"Hey, it's probably nothing. She's maybe tired. I wouldn't worry about it too much. But if it gets too much for you, we can go to the hospital to get it checked out, okay?"

"Okay..." I sighed. "I just don't want there to be anything wrong with our baby." I added.

"I'm sure there isn't princess, maybe our little bubba is sleeping or resting or something." Niall tried to convince me, but doing a very bad job at doing so.

"Oh, babe. Why didn't you say something?" Niall questioned.

"Because I didn't think anything of it at first, but now I'm not feeling too good." I answered and buried my head in to his chest.

"Dya think it would be a good idea if we were to speak to the midwife?" Niall asks as he moves hair from my forehead, to behind my ear.

"Y-yeah." I whimpered.

"Alright, I'll give her a call now."

Niall picked up his phone and dialled the number for the midwife we had been assigned to.

After about 4-5 rings, later she finally picked up.

"Hey, it's me Niall, (Y/N)'s husband?" Niall introduced himself.

"Yeah, it's me. (Y/N) hasn't been feeling so good." Niall said.

The midwife replied to him and then he said "Course, you can speak to her now. Thank you!".

Niall passed the phone to me so I could speak to her.

"Hi," I feebly spoke in to Nialler's phone as Niall rubbed my lower back and I rubbed my swollen belly.

"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" My midwife asked me.

"I'm having cramps, I feel so sick and my back is killing me! What if I've done something wrong and I've hurt the baby?? I'm a dreadful mother!!" I sobbed in to the speaker phone.

"Alright, alright (Y/N) calm down. Try not to stress yourself otherwise you are going to stress the baby out and we don't want that. Take a couple of deep breathes." She instructed me to do and did so.

I took around 10-15 deep breathes with her helping me along the whole time. During that time, Niall took the phone off or me and placed it on his knee whilst putting it on loud speaker so the both of us could hear what she is saying.

"Alright, that's it." She encouraged me.

"Hey (MIDWIFES NAME) do we go to the doctors, hospital or what? Do we just wait it out?" Niall asked and I continued to breathe.

"Hey Niall, the best bet is to wait it out. It might be something simple like trapped wind or not being able to go to the toilet. I wouldn't worry about it, but I am happy to come over and double check to put everyone's minds at rest?" The midwife suggested.

"That would be so helpful. I'll leave the door unlocked so you can just let yourself in." Niall said.

"Ok, thank you Niall. Oh and (Y/N), don't worry. It might be nothing. Anyway, I'll see you shortly."

We said our goodbyes and then the midwife ended the call. Niall put his phone to one side as I rolled over as I felt my stomach cramp up again.

I let out another long groan as Niall rubbed my back.

"There's something wrong with the baby!" I sobbed.

"Baby, we don't know that for sure yet..." Niall sighed. "Dya want my mother to make her way here before the midwife does?" Niall asked.

I nodded, not being able to reply.

"She might be able to put both of our minds at rest." Niall chuckled and went to call his mum.

***