100E: Imagine - You Get Cancer (PART 5)

Hey guys! This is the last part to this imagine! It has taken me forever to write and I bet that you lot are getting bored of reading it too! Sorry that it has taken so long, but recently I've had a bad time yet again.

I was out with a friend to order a chippy in the local village that I live in and I got attacked by a drunken man who was in his 30/40's. He touched me in a very inappropriate way and its left me extremely shaken up. We rang the police and they are dealing with it and I've been offered councilling to get over it, which I am very grateful for.

Hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thanks again, Chloe X :)

***

AROUND ANOTHER 4 MONTHS LATER AFTER THE PREVIOUS 4 MONTHS SKIP:

(YOUR POINT OF VIEW):

So... I have come back to the doctors for my recent test results. The second operation which I had gone through has possibly gotten rid of the cancerous tumours. I've been feeling a little better and have been able to do more. Sadly Niall isn't with me today because he is at the recording studio with the other boys. He has been spending a lot of time with me looking after me so I said that because I was feeling a little better, he should go and spend some time with the other one direction boys.

Through the whole thing, Niall has been extremely supportive and has helped me all of the way. I am very grateful for what Niall has done for me. He has kept his promise all along.

*

Sitting in the waiting room by myself was a little scary and a little daunting. There were a couple of other people in the waiting room, sadly all of them were at some stage of their journey with cancer. Cancer is an awful disease and there are many people who aren't as fortunate as me. I am extremely grateful that I have a chance at beating cancers ass.

"(YOUR FIRST NAME AND YOUR LAST NAME) please go to Doctor Smith's room." The telly voice said through the speaker.

I got up out of my chair, collecting my bag, from the ground next to me, at the same time. I took a deep breath to control myself and relax myself. I began to walk over to the door with the sign saying 'Doctor Smith' on it. I stopped in front of the dark brown wooden door and took a shaky, deep breath. I exhaled out and opened the door. In front of me sat doctor smith who turned her head to face me and gave me a welcoming smile.

"Good afternoon (Y/N)." She smiled sweetly at me. "Please do sit down dear." She encouraged me.

I shut the door behind me and took a seat next to the desk, which is tended to be called the 'patients chair'. I placed me tote bag down next to the chair and placed my hands on to my lap.

"Right, so you're here for the results from your recent operation and last lot of chemotherapy aren't you?" She questioned.

"Yes I am." I answered quietly.

"Okay... One second. Let me just get them up on to the computer system." She smiled and returned to facing her computer screen. She began to type a lot of words in to the computer and click the black mouse a lot.

After a couple of minutes which seemed hours to me, she spun around on her spinny chair to face me.

"I have some good news." She says and pauses for a second. "We were able to successfully remove the tumour and you are cancer free."

As soon as she said that, I was so over welmed I began to cry a little.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so so so much! You don't understand how much this means to me! Thank you so so much!" I cried tears of joy.

"You're very welcome my love. I am so glad that you have been able to over come this. We are very proud of you." The doctor smiled sweetly. "Anyway, you better let your man know everything is ok. He's a keeper." She said and winked at me.

I blushed extremely badly and smiled a little. "I will do, thank you!" I said and stood up from my chair and left the doctors office.

***

NIALLS POINT OF VIEW:
I finally arrived home from the studio at around 8:30pm. (Y/N) had been to the doctors to get her recent results about her recent operation. Sadly, I was unable to join her because I had already taken a lot of time off work to go to her previous appointments and me and the other One Direction boys just wanted to finish recording our band new album.

As I walked in to the house, the first thing that I could smell was food. That means that (Y/N) was cooking tonight and that suggests to me that it is good news.

I took my shoes off at the door and hung my coat over the stair banister.

As I approached the kitchen I could hear (Y/N) humming to the music coming from the radio as she cooked our wonderful dinner.

"Hey baby!" I whispered in her ear as she spin around to face me.

"Niall!" She yelled in excitement and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Excited to see me home?" I laughed and booped my nose with hers.

"Very!" She blushes.

"How was the doctors?"I ask, a little nervous as to what the response is going to be.

"Well? They said that I..." She paused for a moment which immediately makes me start to worry about the results.

"They said what??" I jump in.

"They said that... IM CANCER FREE!!" She cheered.

I felt every bone in my body been with happiness. I picked her up and spun he around the kitchen. After a couple of spins, I gently placed her back down on to her feet. I felt a few tears prick at my eyes as I stood there and looked at this amazing women who was stood in front of me.

"What's wrong Niall?" She questioned, a worried expression was spread across her face.

"I'm just so happy! I'm so so proud of you baby! I love you so so much!! I don't know what I would have done without you!!" I gushed, getting all emotional.

"Awe Nialler!! I love you so much too! You've been there for me every step of the way!! Thank you so so much!!" She sniffled after her little speech and gently placed her lips on to mine.

This is how Niall knew you were the most strongest and beautifulest women he had ever met or seen in his entire life.

***