"I'm in the kitchen if you look out for me."He said again while me keep on waving my hand want him to go away.

2 minutes later I get up and walk lazily to my room and change into something more comfortable.

Before I change, I went to the bathroom and take a hot bath to clean up my messy brain early in the morning. It helps to calm down, bruh.

After taking a good long hot bath, I got change into something comfortable which is black crop top loosen neck with black cotton shorts. And without bra. What? It's more comfort when I'm at home. Then I went down to the kitchen.

"Thanks hyung for lending this shirt."I heard bin's voice at the living room walking to the kitchen.

"Hyunie, wanna sleep with me today?"Youngjae oppa walk towards the refrigerator and took out a cartoon of an orange juice.

"Fuck off from my bed, bro."I kick him on his ass.

"Oh, ya. Yugyeom did sleep with you to did he?"He ask I shrug.

"You made another tattoo? Look good on you Hyunie."Jae oppa saw my new tattoo behind my shoulder.

I shrug again and walk pass them to the living room

"Looks new hyunie. Did you do that 2 days ago?"As usual youngjae oppa never disappoint me with guessing.

"Hmm."I turn on the television and watch some music shows.

★ Moon Bin's pov ★

On our way to where only Youngjae sunbae knows where we're going. Nahyun sleep in my arms since she cried a lot. I smile. I caress her face and push away her hair from her face.

She'll look more pretty when she tie up her hair. I just like seeing her face,okay? Nothing more or less plus she's the prettiest girl that I've ever saw in our school.

We finally arrive at nahyun's penthouse we get inside with tired bodies. Nahyun immediately plop herself on the couch and take a nap.

Then youngjae hyung get inside the penthouse.

"Where is she?"He ask as he walk pass me.

"On the couch taking other nap."I point at the couch.

Youngjae immediately walk towards her and start waking up her up in different way. I was shock the way they made a skinships with each others like siblings always does.

Youngjae hyung walk tobthe kitchen after waking her up but stop in front of me.

"Go change too. It'll be taking time in this penthouse. Just follow hyun and the guest room is the third door on your right."Youngjae hyung tap my shoulder I just nod and bow.

"Nae, I will go now."I said when nahyun start to walk to her room I just follow her just like youngjae hyung said the room was the third door.

I went to change and borrow some shirts in the closet that youngjae hyung said. Then I went out from the room and walk to the kitchen.

"Thanks hyung for lending this shirt."I said and sit on the tall chair at the counter. Youngjae just nod and smile.

"It's nothing."

"Hyunie, wanna sleep with me today?"Youngjae hyung suddenly ask make me look at them.

"Fuck off from my bed, bro."She kick him on his ass. Like KICK him.

"Oh, ya. Yugyeom did sleep with you to did he?"He just ask some random question make me look at her again but she just shrug.

"You made another tattoo? Looks good on you Hyunie."I never knew that nahyun had a tattoo.

"Looks new hyunie. Did you do that 2 days ago?"Look like he didn't knew about it too.

"Hmm."She went sit on the couch and turn on some random channel.

I went sit beside her on her left while hyung on her right.

After few minutes later..

"Omg! Kogyeol oppa! Ahh!! He's so damn handsome!!"I heard her screaming when she saw Kogyeol sunbae. Like a crazy fan eventho she's an idol too. Lol.

"Stop it, young lady. You hurt my ears."Youngjae hyung  cover his ears with his palms.

"But..he's tooo perfect.."she pout and fangirling again which make me and youngjae hyung covered our ears frustrated with her voice.

That make me fall for her more. She being herself when we hangout together and she didn't even bother to cover up everything that she did.

Stop making me fall for you, Na. Everything about you makes me wanna know about you more. I didn't even notice that I stare at her and smile.

The other thing that I didn't notice is..Youngjae hyung watching me smiling while staring at nahyun.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Holla everyone! I know its sucks and it's a short chapter and I took a looonnngg time to finish this chapter..aannddd im sorrehh😣🙏