Chapter 25: Him

[Lucy P.O.V]

Nashi touched the scarf around her neck, grabbing it tightly, laughing nervously, " None of your business. "

"Maybe she really is your sister, " I muttered.

"Igneel never told me about having a sister or having an extra scarf! " Natsu scowled, annoyed that he wasn't the only one with the scarf.

"Igneel isn't your biological father, Natsu. " Mirajane pointed out, raising an eyebrow. 

"How slow is Natsu......" Erza rolled her eyes.

Nashi cleared her throat. We turned and stared at her. 

"Enough of chattering. I came here for a reason, " She said, her face darkening, " I...came to warn you the last time. Do not stop that person from spreading the secret. Let the world end. World ending is a much better choice than stopping the secret from ending. Secrets can't be kept forever and it might end up worst. " 

With that, she disappeared mysteriously.

A week later......

Juvia finally woke up and all of us were extremely relieved that she survived because she almost died yesterday, her breathing almost stopped. Luckily, Gray was there, and perhaps his voice, encouragement and dedication gave Juvia the strength to fight harder to live on. But I'm sure it is also because all of us were there, cheering her on silently.

All of us are working extremely hard to plan out a perfect plan to stop that person who heard the secret about humans drinking wizard blood to become vampires and drinking vampire blood to become wizards from spreading it to the entire world. That secret is way too dangerous and we need to prevent the world from ending at all costs. No one can stop us, not even that pink haired girl called Nashi.

We also can't let Natsu's brother, Zeref's efforts go to waste too...... Speaking of Natsu, I wasn't able to concentrate at all because of how often he appear in my room recently for no reasons! Urgh!! My heart kept beating really quickly and its irritating me. I know I admitted that I've fallen in love with him before, but during all the crazy events, I barely cared about love.

I sighed. How do I get him out of my head?

"LUCY! " My door was kicked opened, revealing the usual pink haired boy with a cheerful grin. A bat that looked like a cat flew in.

"Aye, Rushi! " Happy greeted me with his paws. 

"My room is not for both of you to kick opened like this!! " I scolded them, putting my hands on my hips, trying my best to look stern.

"Eh, Lucy, Natsu has something to tell you!~" Happy gave me a smirk expression. Natsu blushed.

"Can you meet me under that  sakura tree later at 8 pm? " He asked me. I choked on my drink and my drink splattered everywhere.

"Oi, Luce! Are you alright?! " He patted my back softly. I was trying to swallow the remaining water left in my mouth but I choke again, this time my face flushed scarlet. I-is he going to c-confess?!!! He's suddenly so concerned about me too?!

"Um sure, " I smiled weakly. 

"Don't forget about that alright? Its important and...keep this a secret from others okay? " He grinned. My heart beat faster than usual and my head spun. Even though he confessed before, this time its different. Because, this time I've already deeply in love with him.

"Lucy...actually...I love you! "

"I love you too! " I exclaimed passionately. Our eyes sparkled brightly and I could feel the bond between us.