Chapter 15: Betrayals everywhere.

[Lucy P.O.V]

It wasn't Lisanna of course. She wouldn't do anything like that.

But Levy-chan...? That's must be a lie. That must be a lie. It can't be Levy-chan.

But it seemed to be her. Her usually warm and caring eyes turned to disgust filled with cruelty.

"I did so much to s-save you! " I choked back my tears, "W-why?! "

"Do you I really wanted to be friends with the boring, whiny princess and someone who caused me to be an orphan?!"

"I didn't cause your p-parents' death! It was the Rebels!" I exclaimed, tears filling my eyes as pain squeezed my heart.

"Because of you, the Rebels wanted to attack us!" She snapped and hatred consumed her, "In order to save you, my parents guarded the doors so that the Rebels won't reached you!"

"They did reached me! " I screamed.

"But you didn't died! My parents did! Everytime I looked at you, I can only recall my parents' bloody death! " She glared at me, "And everytime I see your parents being lovey dovey with you, I couldn't help but to think that this world is too unfair. "

"Levy-chan..." I whispered, "You've never told me any of these, you've never told me you were suffering so much..."

"My sufferings, my pain, they were always in my eyes. You are too oblivious and stupid to see them. "

"One of the reason I hated you so much is that you're too pure and innocent. You always thought that things will always be happy. This is why I brought you out. I want you to suffer at least a little. "

"Stop! Stop! Stop! " I yelled, covering my ears, "Levy-chan will never say that! "

"Why wouldn't I, Lu-chan? " She smirked. My vision became blur and I felt dizzy.

So...she have always blamed me for everything.

Everyone around me either dies or hates me.

[No One P.O.V]

"Lu-chan...save me......" The blue haired girl whimpered with tears rolling down her pale cheeks slowly. Her hands were handcuffed, her clothes tattered and stained with blood, her arms and legs were bruised and there were traces of being electrified.

"You'll be trapped here forever, because there is an exact copy of you out there. " He laughed darkly.

"Lu-chan, my only and one best friend, I love you...I just wished to see you one last time...see you smile one last time. " Levy whispered softly, her very dim light of hope of being rescued disappeared.

**
"The princess is in our trap. Plan is going as planned. " His mouth curved up slowly while his onyx eyes glinted wickedly.

"Yes, Natsu-sama, everything is going perfect, and things seemed to be even better that Sting's and Aya's death to add to the Princess' sadness. " The man who guarded Levy agreed.

"Just wait until she sees me betraying her. She might lose control of her feelings. And during that time, we will be able to fully take advantage of her. " Cruel laughters filled the room.

[Lucy P.O.V]

"Come, Lu-chan. I have a surprise for you!" Levy-chan pulled my hands and I followed her with a blank expression. My heart hurts too much. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore.

Suddenly, a bright smile flashed across my face. The smile that had always saved me.

"I'll be your reason to live. " His voice woke me up. Natsu. I mustn't lose hope yet. He would always face everything with a bright smile. He wouldn't give up so easily! I shouldn't give up too! I told myself. I swallowed back my feelings once more and followed Levy, trying to think of a way to save Levy-chan.

The door flew opened. A man with pink hair stood in front of us with crossed arms.

"Natsu-sama, I've brought Lucy Heartfilia here. " Levy bowed.

Natsu?!

The man took off his dark glasses, revealing Natsu's face.

"Natsu!" I exclaimed excitedly, hugging him tightly. Instead of hugging me back, he pushed me away. I frowned in confusion. What is wrong?

"Natsu Dragneel is the Rebels' Captain. " Levy-chan's mouth curved to the left.

My mouth opened wide. The one was caused Levy to become like this? The one who caused Sting and Aya to die? It was all Natsu...?

No. He must have some valid reasons.

"Why didn't you tell me this, Natsu?" I forced myself to smile.

"That's because I wanted to rule this country. So I lied to you in order to use you. " He answered simply with no trace of remorse.

I fell to my knees, speechless. No.Tell me this isn't happening! Perhaps all along, everything he said, everything he done for me was all lies. Every single thing was fake.

The pain is undescribable. It felt worst than a knife stabbing into my heart. I couldn't even shout or hit him. It felt a lot more worst than it should be because I've realised...

I've fallen in love with Natsu.

Fallen in love with him too deeply than I should have.

And the price I have to pay is that Natsu would be able to hurt me a thousand times worst than Sting would be able to.

-End of Chapter-

Short chapter again oops.

I have a feeling this book will have a lot of chapters lol because I haven't even reached the real climax yet.

Please vote if you have enjoyed!