Chapter 9: New Friend

[Lucy P.O.V]

I saw a young pink-haired girl with purple or dark pink eyes standing in front of me--- I couldn't really figured out the exact color for her eyes.

She has an innocent smile on her face but to my surprise, she was actually the one who stabbed me. She was gripping the knife tightly in her hands which was stained with my blood. 

"DIE!" She gave a long, loud, piercing cry, holding a knife and aimed it towards my heart.

"LUCE!"

"LUCE! WATCH OUT!" 

Everything happened so quickly that I could hardly processed anything. Someone pushed me to the ground, and so instead of being stabbed on the heart, I got a stab in my leg. I immediately fell to the ground, screaming in tremendous pain non-stop----- it felt like being torn into two. Two stabs is indeed very very painful. 

Rather than continuing to attack me, the young girl paused with her confused expression on her face.

"I'll go and kill her now!" Natsu hissed, his eyes turning to angry fire.

"D-don't." I managed to stutter a word, however, the pain kept trying to pull me into darkness. I gritted my teeth but the pain was too overwhelming. The last thing I saw was the girl's horrified face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" My eyes was lifted open by someone's sobbing. 

"Still, how could you have attacked her like that?! We didn't even do anything to you!" Sting shot a furious glare.

"I've lived here my whole life and all the people who came here are either here to kill me or to captured me as a slave," She lowered her voice, her cheeks flushing in shame.

"The moment anyone enters here, my first instinct was to kill them before they realizes anything. There used to be a lot more kids here, but all of them either died or are captured as slaves."

"I'm sorry," I squeezed her hands. She jumped in surprise and grateful tears filled her beautiful eyes.

"Your name is Luce, right? I'll call you Lu-san! Here's the key! Natsu-san and Sting-san said that they were here to help you to rescue your friend, right?" She smiled warmly.

"Thank you. What's your name?" I asked.

"Ayasaka, but you can call me Aya for short." 

"Aya, would you like to go on a journey to save my friend with us?" I invited her with a wink.

"Luce!" 

"Are you serious?!"

"Shut up, both of you!" I silent them with a teasing tone, "She's definitely joining us!"

"You would let me?" She asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" I laughed, "Thanks for healing me. By the way, Aya, are you a Vampire?"

"Its the least I can do for you, Lu-san! And I'm not a Vampire but a magician!" She hugged me, thanking me profusely. 

"I'm a Vampire!" Natsu exclaimed proudly.

"Really? That's so cool!" Her eyes shined in excitement.

"Let's not waste any more time and unlock the door!"

╳  G O L D E N  D O O R S   F I V E  O P E N I N G   ╳

......and so we were sucked into door five.