Chapter 19: Search

[Levy P.O.V]

Tears fell from my eyes.  It was never possible to begin with.

But what our love brought upon was only tragedy, for I wished we had never met. 

The love between us is forever impossible, just like how its impossible for humans to fly.

My heart is empty like this book, for I am unable to love anymore.

The writer seemed to regret falling in love. Was she the vampire or the human?

Is she in deep pain with falling in love with a human because she mentioned how she is unable to love again? So she is probably the Vampire. She might even be still alive.

I looked at the book's back cover. And I saw a familiar name.

Written by Mavis Vermilion.

"Gajeel! I've found something!" I shrieked, my red spectacles falling off as I ran to Gajeel.

"Who's Mavis Vermilion?" I breathed heavily.

"Ah, she's the one who created Fairy Tail. " Gajeel smiled.

"Is she still alive? And do you know about her love story?" I asked, my tone brimming with curiousity.

"We don't know since Vampires can live forever, but she definitely isn't at Fairy Tail guild anymore. I have never even met Master Mavis before because I'm much younger than her..." Gajeel replied.

"Well, apparently, she wrote a book about how tragic her love was. " I explained, "So I assumed Mavis is a Vampire?"

"She is a Vampire. " He comfirmed my suspicions.

"I wonder what happened between her and her lover..." I wondered out loud.

"Maybe the other books here have more information?" He pointed at the stack of Fairy Tail History books. I quickly put on my red spectacles and started reading.

Despite being a fast reader, I couldn't find anything related to Mavis Vermilion at all. She was a mysterious Vampire that created Fairy Tail for the lonely Vampires out there.

I glanced at the unfamiliar cover. There's no Fairy Tail logo on it like all Fairy Tail History books. Eh...? This book isn't about Fairy Tail History at all! It looks like a new book. Perhaps...there's something related...?

I opened the book and started reading:

Zeref Dragneel was the most powerful wizard in history. Until today, no one could match this mysterious, incredibly powerful wizard.

What could be behind this power? Researchers have been desperately trying to find out his source of powers.

They could find nothing but one thing. His blood contained someone's blood. Someone legendary and powerful---Mavis Vermilion.